276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Adult Big Foot Costume

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you’ve ever wanted to feel like you’re a character in a Nintendo 64 game, put on this hilarious polygonal Bigfoot suit. But I see all of the work was removed from the body and instead they just pinned together a shag rug from the 1960’s. Ease of wear allows you to throw on a hat, put on a jacket when you go out, take it off in a hot building, run around in a haunted house with perfect vision, and much more. It has the most unique face of all the contestants in the contest and should truly frighten the children: a massive bonus.

Bigfoot Costumes - Etsy UK

Please tell us which fur you prefer when you send your measurements (height, weight, chest and/or belt size) to: f.Again, if you’re not feeling particularly Squatchy this season, Costume Agent provides a huge spectrum of alternatives (see below). On second thought, spare the country a hot round of gun control debates, and just jump out of a box like a normal person.

Big Foot Costume | Sasquatch Costume | Animal Jumpsuit Adult Big Foot Costume | Sasquatch Costume | Animal Jumpsuit

Bigfoot Base and the panel of judges loved its raw, dirty visage, so the award for scariest Bigfoot costume EASILY goes to Char-Squatch. Make the kiddies laugh and impress that special someone with your special sense of humor… and your special appreciation of cryptid hominoids. Without further ado: the contestants for the first annual Bigfoot Costume Halloween Pageant extravaganza.I love this post, and not only because I contributed (well, I mean… that too, but mostly because it’s hilarious). He whispered, “My precious child, I love you and will never leave you Never, ever, during your trials and testings. The golden brown faux fur jumpsuit will be a convincing start to any wandering missing link and might even catch the attention of vacationing abominable snowmen! If your purchase-intentions are more sinister than just Halloween, this Bigfoot costume might not be the best for hoaxing endeavors.

Bigfoot Costumes, Gorilla Costumes, Yeti Costumes Bigfoot Costumes, Gorilla Costumes, Yeti Costumes

For each scene, I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand, One belonging to me and one to Bigfoot. A blast of Gorilla b-movies erupted throughout most of the 20th century, cementing the mad gorilla as a sci-fi/horror staple. To help determine the greatest Bigfoot costume on the market, I employed a panel of like-minded pundits to share their opinions on these great pieces!While I appreciate the elderly stanky leg I have a problem with how this Sasquatch suit is not fitted. A hoaxer might consider this costume as well, especially if you’re trying to leave a dark, lasting impression on your victims.

Bigfoot Costume Adults - Etsy Bigfoot Costume Adults - Etsy

Still, though, lose the banana and you’ve got a pretty decent Sasquatch suit, even if his face makes you ask, “Who so serious, bro? But, despite all the practical evidence that there are some weird creatures in our world, the poor hunters trying to prove the existence of some of the most notorious myths only get laughed at. It doesn’t help that the face looks like it was shrunk in Microsoft Paint and then enlarged 2 seconds later. Granted, the shots we’ve seen of Nessie and the Chubacabra aren’t great but it doesn’t take much suspension of disbelief to accept that some of the beasties might exist! You only need to look at the first page of deep sea creatures to recognize that there are definitely aliens and strange monsters living among us.Something about the face reminds me of Jack Nicholson, but I’m also totally getting a “Char Man” from Beetlejuice vibe.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment