276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sanctuary Spa Warming Body Balm, Deep Heat Sensation Muscle Rub, Vegan and Cruelty Free, 150 ml

£4.75£9.50Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As a chef I'm on my feet all day and this has been a god send over the Christmas period and helped me be able to get up in the morning without limping from my feet hurting. Cowshed say: "Drift off into a good night's sleep with these calming bath salts. Our bespoke aromatherapy blend of Melissa and Lemon Myrtle essential oils can help relieve tension and stress. Relax the body and mind with therapeutic Himalayan sea salts, while nourishing the skin with renewing Olive Squalane and toning Neroli. To use, sprinkle two spoonfuls into a warm bath before bed." This feeling is so uncomfortably painful I feel as though there is no end to this endless amount of torture that is happening on my skin. And better yet! From where I applied this hell like cream my hands burn more than when i clamped my hair straighteners on my finger rather than the clients hair! And that was a 3rd degree burn!!!

Oh do I wish I waited longer because very soon after my body was ablaze as though I had rubbed in petrol and decided to light myself on fire!

Customer Reviews

I have tried to shower this lava off but that seemed to only make it worse! I tried to reverse the effect by using deep freeze cream but that was as useful as an ice cube in fire! Try a miniscule amount of this product in a small area and wait once you know how it feels you can decide for yourself if the heat is worth the outcome. Sleepdown say: "Sleepdown Gravity weighted blanket for adults, children and kids is engineered to provide a relaxing sleep experience using deep touch pressure therapy." Umisleep say: "Umisleep's latest 3D design eye sleep mask is based on ergonomics. The contours of the eye area are deeper which will not touch your eyelashes and apply zero pressure on your eyelids, so that you can blink freely, ladies don’t need to worry about interfering with makeup." Morphée say: "Catch up on your sleep with Morphée, the innovative unconnected device created by sleep experts. Morphée helps you fall asleep easily and fosters a deep and restful sleep thanks to 200+ combinations of meditation and relaxation sessions."

Despite my discomfort, she accused me of exaggerating, so I reciprocated by applying the same product to her arms. Both of us ended up frantically dousing our arms with Sanex and freezing cold water, hoping to alleviate the burning sensation. Regrettably, these attempts proved futile. We reached the realization that all we could do was wait it out. So, we lay on the bed, careful not to touch each other, without any tops or covers, as even the slightest movement caused excruciating discomfort akin to severe sunburn.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment