276°
Posted 20 hours ago

THANKYOU FARMER Sun Project Water Sun Cream SPF50+ PA+++ 50ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Readily absorbed and completely non-greasy, this hydrates without smothering skin, while the super-subtle pigments have a glow-giving effect – blurring imperfections while imparting a fresh, youthful luminescence. Plus, both feature ingredients found in your favorite serums and moisturizers, like Centella asiatica (known as cica for short), allantoin, ceramides, hyaluronic acid, and niacinamide to name just a few.

Thank you farmer sun project water sun cream Review Thank you farmer sun project water sun cream Review

This is codswallop in my view because it means somehow that the South Koreans have cracked the mechanism of making lighter, non-whitecast sunscreens that the likes of Bioderma, Avene and La Roche etc haven’t. To make it more stable it can be - and should be - combined withother sunscreen agents to give stable and broad-spectrum protection (the new generation sunscreen agent, Tinosorb S is a particularly good one for that). Acting as a nourishing day cream, it sinks quickly into skin to nourish without any heaviness or weighing down skin.People with oily-prone skin, meet Cosrx's Vitamin E Vitalizing Sunscreen SPF 50+, which is formulated with silica and cotton extract to keep excess sebum under control, so you don't end up with a greasy T-zone by lunch. Isntree's Hyaluronic Acid Watery Sun Gel is a must-try, according to Jenny Liu, MD, a board-certified dermatologist based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.

Thank You Farmer Sun Project Water Sun Cream SPF 50 Review Thank You Farmer Sun Project Water Sun Cream SPF 50 Review

However, upon opening it, I immediately loved the sleek packaging, and I appreciated that the package was sealed under the cap. allowed 10% concentration) and it is not photostable (looses 10% of its SPF protection in 45 mins) so it alwayshas to be combined with other sunscreens for properprotection.

Knowing that there are no shortcuts when working with nature, THANK YOU FARMER creates skin care and cosmetics with the heart of a farmer. I am frequently asked to review South Korean sunscreens – Purito Centella and innisfree are a regular query I get. This formula really feels more akin to a lightweight moisturizer than sunscreen and doesn't leave behind any cast whatsoever," commerce editor Sarah Han attests. The one and only facial sunscreen in former beauty assistant Michella Oré's skin-care regimen is the Innisfree Daily UV Defense Sunscreen.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment