276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Jura Aged 10 Years Single Malt Scotch Whisky, 700ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Part of the new core range of whiskies launched by Isle of Jura in early 2018, this 10 year old expression takes the place of Jura Origin. On the nose, the whisky is light and fragrant, with notes of fresh flowers, gentle cinnamon and nutmeg notes, an undercurrent of fresh grains, and the slightest hint of smoke. Jura Distillery dates back to 1810, before the easing of restrictions on distillation under the Excise Act of 1823 that effectively legalized Scotch production. With approximately 200 Diurachs– the Gaelic name for the inhabitants – living on the island, most everyone there knows someone who works at Jura.

Finish: dry and tangy, saltier a bit briny, for me it clings to the sides of my tongue which is a strange sensation that tequila thing never really lets go.Mouthfeel was soft, very quick on the sip (I mean, it wasn't oily or velvety and you gulped it down almost as if drinking water). Recently, a good two years after the bottle was open, it just completely mellowed out and opened up. To terminate your account, login to your account, go to the “settings page”, and follow the termination instructions]. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Wm Morrisons Supermarkets Limited prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.

The Whiskey Reviewer uses a letter-based rating system, instead of the numerical 100-grade rating system. You shall not contribute any discriminatory, racially offensive, abusive, offensive, threatening, intimidating, inaccurate, incomplete, obscene, profane, harassing, or illegal material and/or Contributions, or any other Contributions that infringes, or may infringe, or violates or may violate, any third party’s rights, including intellectual and industrial property rights, rights of privacy and publicity.I marked it at 72 and didn't really think it should have been released yet because it needed a couple more years in the cask.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment