276°
Posted 20 hours ago

World's Best Mother -Rfs1041

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

But there's a story behind everything. How a picture got on a wall. How a scar got on your face. Sometimes the stories are simple, and sometimes they are hard and heartbreaking. But behind all your stories is always your mother's story, because hers is where yours begin.” Mother, there is always a special place in the deepest place of my heart meant for no one else but you. Happy birthday, mother. You’re the best! You are the best mom in the whole world. I love your vibrant smiles, infectious laughter and loving presence. There’s never a dull moment with you, mom. I love you. My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her.” Roses are red. Violets are blue. There’s no one I’d rather turn to you in troubles than you. Happy birthday to the best mom in the whole world!

The Best Moms In The World

I eat dinner at Barbors home quite often. He is full of fun, and he has one of the best minds of anybody I have ever met. Mary Kay Ash (1918–2001) was 45 years old when she founded Mary Kay Cosmetics in 1963, and it has since become a billion-dollar cosmetics company. As a single mom, she was working in sales at a home products company to support her three children, but she was repeatedly passed over for promotions, despite her being one of the top sales directors. Ash took those skills with her when she launched her namesake company, and she worked to give hundreds of thousands of women the opportunity to work as sales consultants on their own time, effectively becoming their own bosses. 22. Mary Maxwell Gates Children are knives, my mother once said. They don’t mean to, but they cut. And yet we cling to them, don’t we, we clasp them until the blood flows.” Bonding of Mother and Child: Bonding between a mother and a child is really amazing. Mothers are the most important thing for every child and kids are the first priority for mothers. This relation is the purest relation in the world.

Maya Angelou

Medusa Gorgon shares many similarities with Ragyō Kiryūin from Kill La Kill. She's an incredibly powerful mother who hasn't exactly treated her kids properly... oh, and she also happens to be a major antagonist in her series. Mom, you are the best mom in the world. You take care of me 24/7, even when you’re feeling so blue. You have taught me so much, you are my role model. I cherish you.

Best Compliments for Mothers: Nice Things to Say to Mom 100+ Best Compliments for Mothers: Nice Things to Say to Mom

My dear mother-in-law, you passed away a few months ago, and I’m really struggling. I always felt very close to you, saw you as another mother. And you always treated me like you daughter. Losing you was unexpected, we all thought you were pulling through. Ever since you passed, I just can’t stop thinking about you, and I get this anxious numbing feeling when I realise you’re actually gone; that you won’t know our kids, you won’t be just down the road or a phone call away. Mom, you are my everything. Everything I do, I do for you. You are my role model, my strength, my guide, and my world. You are the best mom in the world, not just to me, but to all my siblings, cousins, nieces and nephews. I love you. In addition to being the best Mother in the world, you are also my hero and strength. I’m really grateful to God for making a wonderful woman like you to become my mother. Happy birthday, Mom. I love you so much.

Sheryl Sandberg

Mom, you’re my everything. Everything I do, I do for you. You’re always there when I’m down, desperate or despondent. You’re the shoulder I lean in joyful or weary times. Love you loads, mom. I cannot help it but admire the beauty in your relentlessness in times when we had nothing to go by. Long may your fighting spirit live on to inspire generations unborn. Wishing you an awesome birthday. Much love. She is really hardworking and her hardworking nature had made our life really better and comfortable. She gives her best effort to make the family better. She is the first riser in the family in the early morning. Including cooking and washing clothes, she does almost every household works alone. I love you very much, mom. For your love, care, support and hugs. These are what made us whole. You’re exceptional!

QUOTES BY MOTHER TERESA (of 878) | A-Z Quotes TOP 25 QUOTES BY MOTHER TERESA (of 878) | A-Z Quotes

The best part of having you as a mom is knowing that you always have our best interests at heart. No matter the pressures of the world, you help us stay focused and secure. For that, we are extremely thankful. Happy birthday! Being a mom is one of the hardest jobs ever. Her kids come first and she certainly doesn’t mind putting them first. However, at the end of the day, they (the kids) are all she has. Sometimes, she feels stressed and overwhelmed, yet pushes on, regardless.

Michelle Obama

who eats the breakfast her kids cooked for her on Mother’s Day, even the burned toast, and declares it’s the greatest meal she’s ever eaten,

Best Mom in the World | Birthday Wishes for your Mother Best Mom in the World | Birthday Wishes for your Mother

Dearest mom, you’re the one person I can always count on. Your easy laughter cheers me up. Your loving hugs make my day. You give me so much, that I can never fully repay: your love, your hugs, and the memories you share. You have the world’s best eye for beauty. Scribbled artwork and dandelion bouquets occupy a prominent place in your home.You showed me how to feel, laugh, cry and get along with others. You taught me to be human without losing myself.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment