276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Become A Living God: Real Magick. Real Results. (The Complete Works of E.A. Koetting Book 10)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

God has flawless vision, i.e. He can clearly see that no one is at fault in this world. Any suffering we experience is due to our own mistake only. More of a LHP approach is provided by Tantrism and Shaktism. These yoga paths provide a more direct and forceful apprpoach to activating these dormant energies. Exploring these paths would derail our intention of providing a general overview, so I recommend Julius Evola’s book The Yoga of Power for an in-depth exploration. Your desire to become divine is as old as humanity itself, if not older. It is found in stories of the Fallen Angels, the Garden of Eden, Prometheus and many others.

A. Right from childhood, we are taught that we must worship God. And we worship God through different...The Bible says that God is the living God. This theme is consistent throughout the Scripture. In contrast to the idols of the ancient world, the God of the Bible is alive. Before you embark on the journey to godhood, first decide what is your ultimate goal. Keep in mind that the LHP is far more dangerous and sinister, it is the path of dark alchemical transformation and not for the faint hearted. The RHP is more safe but it has its own temptations and negative downsides. First of all, the LHP is all about exploring the egoistic Self and building it up to greater heights. It is a path of selfish power and the rewards are constant, but so are the dangers. Answer: Hamaguchi’s actions led his community to revere him as a deity, a “Living God”, for his wisdom and selfless act that saved their lives. Answer: After the disaster, the villagers honored Hamaguchi by declaring him a god. They called him Hamaguchi DAIMYOJIN, thinking they could give him no greater honor. They built a temple to his spirit and worshipped him there. They also fixed a tablet bearing his name in Chinese text of gold above the front of the temple. Even after his death, his temple still stands, and the people still pray to his spirit for help in times of fear or trouble.

Answer: Hamaguchi observed an unusual phenomenon in the sea that indicated an impending disaster. He noticed that the sea had suddenly darkened and was behaving strangely. It seemed to be moving against the wind and was receding from the land. This was an unusual occurrence as no such ebb had been witnessed on that coast within the memory of living man. This phenomenon, along with the earlier unusual motion of the ground, led him to predict the upcoming tsunami.God is One who knows the Self. The Self is nothing but the Pure Soul. God has the complete experiential knowledge of ‘I am Pure Soul.’ Therefore, He is never in the mistaken belief that ‘I am the body or the name’.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment