276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Vibrate Higher Daily: Live Your Power

£9.495£18.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

His parents were dedicated educators who strove to raise Kweli and his brother Jamal with a love of education. This is what happens when you pluck a guitar string-the string vibrates at a certain frequency and causes the air to vibrate at that same frequency. A high, positive vibration attracts positive events, people and situations; a low, negative vibration attracts more negativity. I know I am a great lyricist not because others say it, but because of the time I have spent dedicated to my craft. When I started to loose my sleep due to anxiety attacks caused by the forth wave of the pandemic I new something has to be done right away.

Vibrate Higher - song and lyrics by Londrelle, Lalah Delia Vibrate Higher - song and lyrics by Londrelle, Lalah Delia

I'm inspired by her Instagram feed and recently read another book that moved me that quoted her so I was hoping for something more.

Perform a random act of kindness (to a friend or a stranger) and you'll quickly find that it raises your mood.

Vibrate Higher Daily

Lalah Delia delivers an extraordinary message throughout this book; how to channel our energy and vibrate higher daily. When the energy of your being is vibrating ata high frequency, you are literally living your best life (for real, not just as a display for social media). I have no interest in playing up how badass my childhood was, even if I did there wouldn't be much to work with.This book is for who it’s for and not everyone may be ready to go deeper or do the inner work that will enhance their lives, character, vibration, and energy, in the world. But according to Lalah Delia, we have more power within us than we know: listen to your unique inner voice and trust your instincts. It’s not the words of your intentions that manifest your reality, it’s the vibration of the energy of your intentions that attracts. He’s bracing in his candour, owning up to personal failings that led to the breakup of his relationships.

vibrate high, and start manifesting positive energy How to vibrate high, and start manifesting positive energy

Here is a quick description and cover image of book Vibrate Higher: A Rap Story written by Talib Kweli which was published in February 16th 2021. While the last thing survivors need is more blame, our society supports a narrative that blames the objectively innocent party because the blatantly guilty party has spent their entire lives fabricating a persona and we’re just being human, and human psychology is quite counterintuitive especially in the context of trauma. You could not be great and frivolous at the same time, your skill was intertwined with your ability to uplift people and spread information. You fill yourself with love by surrounding yourself with the people, places, and things you love You know that ultimately love is the cure for anything that seems to be distracting you from the now.

Spiritual vibrations or Universal Life Force Energy is simply a method to describe your overall state of wellbeing. Vibrating higher during transformation brings you back home to yourself, over and over again – every day. The vibration you’re in is going to dictate what you attract into your life, and if you’re troubled you’re worried, you’re going to attract a lot of bad energy.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment