276°
Posted 20 hours ago

TRON: Legacy

£15.88£31.76Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Originally curated for the Disney-released film of the same name, Daft Punk’s ‘Tron: Legacy’ soundtrack was the only film score from the French duo, one which received high acclaim. Not only is there a lot of crack / pops considering that it's brand new sealed vinyl, but there's an odd low soft pphhhh wave sound that is apparent in some parts of the record - almost as if the pressing plate itself had a defect(? Since the reissue, Daft Punk have climbed back to the top of Billboard’s Top 100 and now appear at number one on the dance and electronic albums chart.

TRON: Legacy Reconfigured (2022, Vinyl) - Discogs Daft Punk – TRON: Legacy Reconfigured (2022, Vinyl) - Discogs

Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. The art and design and colour for the vinyls match perfect to the film and it’s what this soundtrack deserves. According to Billboard, this marks the soundtrack’s 11th week in the top spot and it’s first in that position since April of 2011. I was worried it would suffer from being pressed on translucent blue vinyl, but this pressing proves that color vinyl can be done to perfection.Only thing is, I wish they swapped that blue centre label for an orange one on the Neon Orange vinyl as it looks so odd but other than that it’s really clean and high quality!

TRON: Legacy (Vinyl Edition Motion Picture Daft Punk – TRON: Legacy (Vinyl Edition Motion Picture

Seven bonus tracks were released on various special editions, and later compiled in 2011 under " TRON: Legacy (Collector's Digital EP)".

I will say though that the quality of the recording is excellent with clear thundering bass and no noticeable sibilance on the inner tracks. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Year Anniversary release in a gatefold, full-colour, spot-varnished sleeve housed in a die-cut, slipcase.

Daft Punk - TRON: Legacy Reconfigured | Releases | Discogs Daft Punk - TRON: Legacy Reconfigured | Releases | Discogs

The record-breaking number comes as vinyl reaches an all-time high in sales with stats showing that 2021 was the most prosperous year for the classic format hitting the most sales in almost 30 years.Mixmag will use the information you provide to send you the Mixmag newsletter using Mailchimp as our marketing platform. We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content and targeted ads, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audiences come from. I have three different pressings of this album, and of the two that I've actually played this one sounds the best (sorry Mondo pressing).

Various Artists - Tron 2010 (Target Exclusive, Vinyl) Various Artists - Tron 2010 (Target Exclusive, Vinyl)

If you’d like to revisit the soundtrack in movie form, or you’d just like to see whether you were wrong about the movie a decade ago, you can stream Tron: Legacy on Disney Plus.For me it is not overly distracting, but I have records with this kind of music as well as a lot of classical records that are absolutely dead silent - some of those even from the 70s, so it's a bit disappointing really.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment