276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dirty Genes: A Breakthrough Program to Treat the Root Cause of Illness and Optimize Your Health

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I highly recommend this book to every person who is struggling with health challenges or simply wants to optimize their health. Ebooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook). COPYRIGHT 2023 | QUICKSILVER SCIENTIFIC OFFICIAL DISTRIBUTOR PROACTIVE HEALTHCARE ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

For all ebook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing HarperCollins username and password. Brad Kearns, New York Times bestselling co-author of The Keto Reset Diet You may also be interested in.To access your ebook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose. I wish this was better known in the medical community as many current practices not only do not help in the longer tems but potenitally can cause further issues. Comprehensive coverage of a complicated subject by the eminent Dr Ben Lynch who is promoting diet and lifestyle as resolutions for health management. Lynch cuts through the hype around genetics, and shows us exactly what our genes can—and can’t—tell us, and what we should do about it. It can help you understand the root cause of symptoms or diseases, and shows you how to ‘clean’ your genes with targeted and personalised plans.

We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case within thirty (30) days of the day we confirm via e-mail that you are entitled to a refund for defective goods. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. This book together with the test keeps giving me "aha" moments all day, things that finally make sense to me, explanation about the behaviour of my family members and new directions to solve my medical mystery. Educate yourself, read around the subject, I believe everyone should know about the importance of our genes and lifestyle.If a refund or reimbursement is payable to you, we will transfer the money using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. Other cancelled products: If you want to cancel products that are not damaged or incorrectly supplied, then you must inform us of this within seven working days following the date of receipt in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations or otherwise as soon as possible. There's a World of books to choose from such as: Children's Books, Range includes Baby Books (0-3), Books for Toddlers (3-5), Early Readers (5-7), Childrens Story books (7-11), Young Teens (11-14), Young Adults (14-16) and Childrens Educational Books.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment