276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Our Secret Song: A Sweet Brother's Best Friend, Rockstar Romance (For Love and Rock Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

These two have the kind of deep, trusting, relationship we all want, but so few have so we read about it. Alright then, Zhou Si Yue will just piggyback her ~ Our very inebriated Ding Xian tells him, "不怕烏云遮月光,你比星星更明亮” ( I’m not afraid of the dark cloud covering the moonlight, you shine brighter compared to the stars.

Our Secret Chinese Drama - C-Drama Love - Show Summary Our Secret Chinese Drama - C-Drama Love - Show Summary

It was a very solid, typical romance but it was the perfect length, never dragged on, got to the point, and was felt new even though brother’s best friend has been done. Growing up alongside his childhood sweetheart, Kong Shadi, who was both a schoolmate and a neighbor. They started as deskmates, and drama will end them as deskmates~It's the same desk at the same spot!Then the fake dating trope, changing into real, them confessing, revelations, drama, angst and that last concert was just perfect. the FL did an excellent job in expressing a desk-mate who gradually falls in love with someone who she never thought she would and thinks he doens't reciprocate her feelings.

Our Secret (TV series) - Wikipedia Our Secret (TV series) - Wikipedia

Unrelated: I'm not into BL, but I was looking forward to Winner is King (Sha Po Lang) because of him and Tan Jian Ci, and now, I'm really anticipating it).How the entire drama really focus on the character development in all the characters, lead characters and supporting characters alike. When Ding Xian receives the notes via her roommate (who Yuan Fang is crushing on), Ding Xian recognizes the style of the notes. He tells her to give him anything she has related to the publishing company and he'll help her look into it. It makes sense that they found their way back to each other but I still think they were a bit boring and needed better chemistry. He and Ding Xian accompany each other, face the pressures of academic work together, solve various problems encountered in life, and stage a two-way pursuit of youth and love.

Our Secret | Recap and Review cyn lynn : Our Secret | Recap and Review

It follows the love story between the superior and unruly campus god Zhou Si Yue and the stubborn and cute Ding Xian. Early in the morning, Zhou Si Yue waits at Su Bo Cong's office to give him all the money back (from his own contract). v=sA7SYWn2CqY Video can’t be loaded because JavaScript is disabled: Official Trailer: Our Secrets | 暗格里的秘密 | iQiyi (https://www.

They had a wawaqing (a promise to marry as kids) but it seems that both of them have forgotten about it. He tells Kong Sha Di to look away so that he can say "I love you" to the camera with two finger hearts.

Our Secret (2021) - Episodes - MyDramaList Our Secret (2021) - Episodes - MyDramaList

A beautiful youth story of talented and aloof campus beau Zhou Si Yue and stubborn and lovely “Cinderella” Ding Xian. Perfect for readers who love a good mix of sweet and sizzle, toe-curling kisses, swoony book boyfriends, and a happily ever after. As she's savouring icecream on a chilly evening, Zhou Si Yue is looking at both sides of the road, guiding her safely across the street.he wasn't oblivious but seemed to get along with people around him quite well unlike other leads who act like they are allergic to humans or whatever. It's in the “Wawaqing”, “Walking Together”, “Light and Truth”,“Secrets” (hence the drama title "Our Secret" or 暗格里的秘密 – this time, both English and Chinese title are meaningful, hurrah! If the world does end, he believes it would probably be like the movies: there'd be earthquakes, fires, and other disasters.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment