276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Graco Stadium Duo Tandem Double Pushchair - Suitable from birth to approx. 3 years (15kgs). Car Seat Compatible with SnugEssentials iSize infant car seat, Black/Grey

£100£200.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Parents rave about how light it is to steer, and how narrow it is when moving through doorways or in shops. They love that the two seats can separately recline. Since opening our doors in 2014 selling only children’s toys, we have since taken baby steps within the nursery industry moving from strength to strength to ensure we provide the best brands at affordable prices. Our goal is to ensure every parent, grandparent, friend or family member to be are able to find their dream baby items to suit each individual budget. Great for off-roading and trails, fits through any standard doorway, so it’s been fine in shops or on the train. Folds pretty flat. Very comfy to push. Good resale value! We’ve had ours three years and still going strong!" The basket underneath is big so able to store a lot good for shopping. The only downside is you need a car with a big boot so a vectra size minimum to fit it. I have a Picasso and it fits plus has room for other bits.

For delivery outside the UK, a number of our customers have used forward2me, the top-rated Parcel Forwarding Service. forward2me offers a choice of premium courier services including DHL, UPS, DPD, TNT & Whistl to forward parcels to over 200 countries at very competitive prices. Its a very good buggy and is still going strong. Only problem is that it's very heavy and hard to push with a toddler in the front. But with the big wheels it makes off roading and little bumps seem like nothing. Read more I had this for just under a year it's very heavy and hard to manoeuvre, the wheels came loose but other than that it seemed very comfortable for my children and could fit quite a lot in the basket underneath which was handy to walk home with the shopping. Read more The rear seat of the Stadium Duo is suitable for use from birth up to 15kg (which is usually around 3 years old) thanks to the lie-flat seat. The front seat can be used from 6 months old (but could be used from birth with the addition of a SnugRide infant carrier). The rear seat has 4 recline positions while the front has 2 so they don’t squash the little one riding in the rear! This pram does not cope well with curbs especially with a weight differential between the front seat and the rear, however I believe it would preform better with two toddlers rather than a toddler and a newborn.Found it easy to manoeuvre, kids were comfy, the trays drink holder held bottle and sippy cups without issue. I found out I was pregnant again so we kept the pushchair and it has been really durable. We have had it from march 2016 and it's June 2018 and still in excellent condition even being used on a daily basis.

I wanted one that was side-by-side for our twin girls, and one that could also have the car seats attached for popping into the shop. This was by far the best one I’d seen, and I loved the look of it. It also looked really strong. It’s lovely to push, feels quite light given the size of it, and it's really good quality. The sun canopies unzip so they can be pulled right over, which really comes in handy if it’s a windy day or the sun comes out and you're caught off guard." The Baby Jogger City Select 2 boasts 24 seat configurations using just one seat or two, so you can create the perfect combo for your growing children. The front seat is suitable from approx. 6 months to 3 years approx. (max. 15kg), without the use of car seat. For newborns, always use the most reclined seat position. This is aimed at one young and one older child. Front seat is rather small and eldest did like it and being able to see so much, but had to have good removed most of the time is didn't fit over his head and he was less than 2. It is big, making it harder to move around, but once you get used to it, it's fine. There is also the option to remove a seat and have a three-year-old stand or sit on a bench-type seat, which is ideal for us as my toddler is getting more independent."

Graco has spent over 60 years creating safe and thoughtful products that are built to last. Graco baby essentials are there for your baby at every stage, from baby through to childhood. Postcodes applicable: AB30-38, AB44-56, FK17-99, G83, IV1-28, IV30-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-33, PA34-40, PH15-26, PH30, PH31-41, PH49-50

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment