276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Biology of Belief: Unleashing The Power Of Consciousness, Matter & Miracles: Unleashing the Power of Consciousness, Matter & Miracles

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The notion that our genes primarily determine our lives became widely accepted in the 20th century. As a result, people came to believe that much of their health, psychology, and disease predisposition is hard-wired into their biology and hence, beyond control. The Biology of Belief has been updated to bolster the book’s central premise with the latest scientific discoveries—and there have been a lot in the last decade. History will record The Biology of Beliefas one of the most important writings of our time. Bruce Lipton has delivered the missing link between the understandings of biomedicine of the past and the essentials of energetic healing of the future. His complex insights are expressed in a readily understandable fashion with a style that welcomes the scientist and the nonscientist on an equal footing. For anyone interested in health, the well-being of the species, and the future of human life, The Biology of Beliefis a must-read. The implications of the perspectives outlined have the potential to change the world as we know it. Bruce Lipton’s understandings—and his concise expression of them—are sheer genius.” Bruce Lipton is a biologist who now teaches new age ideas about spirituality and medicine. There is a lot of bunk surrounding this guy, here is one of his lectures.

His first claim of mutations not being random has no evidence whatsoever to support it. In his Spontaneous Evolution book, he points to a paper published in Nature in 1988 written by John Cairns. The paper describes an experiment where E. coli with a defective mutant gene for breaking down lactose are placed in a medium containing nothing but lactose. Results were that the bacteria had mutated and were able to break down the lactose and grow. Cairns concluded that the mutation was not random and Lipton claims that we can do similar things when our health is compromised. This idea has huge problems because not only was the experiment flawed but there are perfectly good explanations. All of it is discussed rather thoroughly on Wiki. However, I truly believe that only when Spirit and Science are reunited will we be afforded the means to create a better world.”

Success!

Dr. Lipton began his scientific career as a cell biologist. He received his Ph.D. Degree from the University of Virginia at Charlottesville before joining the Department of Anatomy at the University of Wisconsin’s School of Medicine in 1973. Dr. Lipton’s research on muscular dystrophy, studies employing cloned human stem cells, focused upon the molecular mechanisms controlling cell behavior. To achieve an optimum hempyield, twice as much nutrient must be available to the crop as will finally be removed from the soil at harvest. A hemp field produces a very large bulk of vegetative material in a short vegetative period. The nitrogen uptake is most intensive the first 6 to 8 weeks, while potassium and in particular phosphorous are needed more during flowering and seed formation. Industrial hemp requires 105 to 130 lbs./acre (120 to 150 kg./ha) nitrogen, 45 to 70 lbs./acre (50 to 80 kg/ha) phosphate and 52 to 70 lbs./acre (60 to 80 kg/ha) potash. If I remember right, they have a segment about "junk DNA" and how mysterious it is, but those non-coding sequences of DNA are now understood to be extremely important in regulating gene expression. Other than that, I think it was a very helpful and informative documentary.

These anti-vaccine viewpoints contradict the overwhelming scientific consensus, which firmly establishes the safety and effectiveness of vaccines in preventing various diseases. [14] [15] [16] Books Did you know that the cells of your body are affected by your thoughts? It’s true. That’s what “the biology of belief” means: that the thoughts racing through your mind on a moment-to-moment basis have the power to build up or tear down your physical and mental health, including addictive tendencies. As I read this book I established a love-hate relationship with the author. I agree with the author wholeheartedly that the fields of epigenetics and quantum physics can and will significantly change the way we treat illness. His discussion of the placebo effect with respect to antidepressants was fascinating. However, I became annoyed by his many jabs at "the establishment" and his insistence that his "New Science" and "New Biology" would lead to his condemnation like a modern day Galileo. His sudden leap from "the environment has an effect on gene expression" to "mystical energy and the subconscious mind control everything" is alarming and not well explained or reasoned.However, Dr. Bruce Lipton, Dr. Candace Pert, and other intrepid researchers have demonstrated that DNA is actually controlled by signals that come from outside of the cell. Epigenetics is the field of study focused on how the environment influences genetic expression; it tells us that our nutrition, stress, and emotions can modify our genes (and that these modifications are heritable). Chapter 3: The Magical Membrane

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment