276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Calming Colouring for Kids

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Last Name * Please enter a Last Name Please enter a valid Last Name, the maximum length is 50 characters. An example of using colouring for mindfulness would be: "I'll colour all the squares in this picture blue. If you think of colouring like a mental exercise, then you're keeping your brain active, healthy and improving coordination.

There are no abstract lines or eye-crossing geometrical patterns here; every image is rooted in life and realism, with pertinent quotes to inspire. The tips are really helpful as well, from going for a walk to sowing seeds as a means of feeling more connected and calm.I understand you will use my personal data to improve services and send me marketing communications. The cover may have some limited signs of wear but the pages are clean, intact and the spine remains undamaged. Teaching your children ways to cope with the emotions they experience can also help them self-regulate. Another fun breathing activity could be to count breaths and use colours, eg Breathe in 1/red, breathe out 2/orange, imaging the colours with each inhale and exhale. With a free online video exclusive to The Works, you can relax and de-stress using proven neuroscience principles.

A mixture of basic colouring, mindful colouring and monster actvities, all designed to spark creativity and create a sense of calm. Approaching colouring slowly and carefully, giving your full attention to the movement of pen on page, creates the perfect escape from all those worries buzzing around your head.Give children these resources and then ask them to create similar pictures based on their own favourite animals. This lovely set of mindfulness colouring pages feature a fantastic selection of different images- from plants and animals, to teacups and hot air balloons.

We have a great range of resources available to help you and your students practise mindfulness daily. Here, over 80 hand-drawn illustrations of flowers and plants are just waiting for a touch of colour from pens, pencils or felt tips. First Name * Please enter a First Name Please enter a valid First Name, the maximum length is 50 characters. A range of pictures are included, from colouring in simple outlines of the characters to mindful patterns.

Colour by numbers is an activity that can be done at the child’s own individual speed, and is an effective way to unwind. A wonderful colouring book filled with a variety of colouring activities based around the whimsical monsters of Worley and Co 👾. You can learn more about mindfulness and its part in the Five Precepts of Buddhism with our Teaching Wiki here. There are no complicated instructions and they won't need any special equipment, only pens, pencils and their own creativity are needed to enjoy this charming book.

There are no rules or complicated step-by-step instructions in these pages and no need for expensive art and craft supplies.However, I think some of my middle school students would like these type of activities too, as the curriculum gets very intense at times, and this would help their well-being too. As calm mindfulness resources to give your children a chance to be aware of the moment and reflect on their feelings and thoughts. Thanks to Miller, the pictures in this book are enchanting, and Rayner gives us words of real wisdom and humour in coping with anxiety or panic.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment