276°
Posted 20 hours ago

God of Malice: A Dark College Romance (Legacy of Gods Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

potential couples 👀. I found myself analyzing all the interactions between characters as they were meeting. I’m soo excited for book 2 👏🏻 I quite enjoy Rina's book and I don't have a ton of strong opinions about second-generation books, but here we are diving right in. i felt no chemistry between killian and glyn whatsoever. the dialogue felt juvenile and the writing was deadset comical, i felt like i was reading something that was written by a 7th grader. and the sex scenes were atrocious, like the anal scene?? wtf do you mean she cries “tears of relief” when he rams it in her with no preparation sksjdjs PLSS LETS BFFR RN. i honestly had the blankest face reading the smut scenes bc they were the most cringiest, unrealistic shit ever written. this is honestly a run down of what their convos consisted of: The only remotely unhinged scene that Killian performed quite well was their first meeting with Glyndon, where he gave her a choice of "blow me or die 👹👺👹👺".

Read God of Malice (Legacy of Gods 1) by Rina Kent Online

Very classy.” Cecily rolls her eyes. “You’re supposed to be the granddaughter of the former prime minister.❞ - she's so judgemental please fix her personality before her book rina or i will literally lose hair like ava.Cray cray and annika?? I bet my soul that the next book is about them and I don’t know if it’s just me but why do I keep thinking their book would be like Vaughn and Len from The Angry God?

God of Malice: A Dark College Romance (Legacy of Gods Book 1)

definitely my favourite sociopath up in here!! there were many of them too... but he took the cake🥺 In the short story The Laughter of Dark Gods in the Warhammer anthology Ignorant Armies, there is also a reference to an unnamed albino Malal Chaos Champion and his warband roaming the Chaos Wastes. This Champion is slain by the novel's main character. Since I'm such a ray of sunshine exuding cheerful energy today, lemme finish this on a positive note: i saw devlin (glyns supposed dead bff), being alive and evil a mile away. take this aspect of their plot away and kilglyn have nothing. take the one non-con scene away, these two have nothing. they could be any random college students. the tropes/darkness was there but i didn't FEEL any of it. so hence why my rating. they were a cute couple and they had their hot moments but overall the couple heavily relied on the side characters to make their book interesting.no offence to both killianglyn, but am i really supposed to care about glyn crying over her dead bestie and killian detailing how he cut up mice when annika is the cutest little ballerina who just wants creigh to talk to her? or how eli is so obsessed with ava if he finds out she touched someone there will be hell to pay?

God of Malice (Legacy of Gods 1) by Rina Kent Online Read God of Malice (Legacy of Gods 1) by Rina Kent Online

This book was still cringe asf Rina style but it was somehow ignorable and I managed to not roll my eyes too much at the *elaborate* descriptions of the dark powerful mysterious and silent type mmc. The British slang wasn’t too bad in this book - emphasis on too bad. I still gagged whenever she would use “arse” in her inner monologue 😭

you know it's a sad day on planet earth when i prefer these two's pov chapters in this book over ashers... they are okay at parenting i guess but assrat the streets will never forget what you did to my queen nicole. can't believe i have to see these two AGAIN in landon and brandons book 😭😭😭😭 WHY DO THE DON'S GET 3 BOOKS BUT YOU CAN'T SPARE A TEENY WEENY LITTLE BOOK FOR ARIELLA RINA KENT???

God of Malice: Legacy, Book 1 (Audio Download): Rina Kent

how duuuurty his mouth is 🥵. Are you kidding me Killian? How dare you be this good? You have no business being such a f!lthy speaking 19 year-old 💦. Good LAWD. Save my kindle. Killian has spoken and it’s gonna melt 🔥Every night for weeks, I haven’t gotten more than two hours of hazy, nightmare-riddled sleep. Every time I close my eyes, Devlin’s kind face comes crashing in, then he smiles as scarlet red explodes from all of his orifices. Cecily and Jeremy: actually seemed like boring characters in this book, but their book was pretty good compared to GOP AND GOM. I wish my only problem in life was me realizing my boyfriend choked other girls before me meanwhile I was living under the illusion that the whole choking thing was exclusive between us. 👉🏻👈🏻 Imagine the heartbreak. 💔 Honestly, I keep reading RK for one reason only: her characters are so unintentionally funny. The Anti-Hero: Killian Carson - he is American and son to Asher Carson and Reina Ellis. Killian is a true Psychopath in every way. He is a fourth year med student despite only being 19 and an amateur photographer, he likes to take pictures of very dark subject matter. Glyndon has caught his eye and once he is focused on something, he doesn’t let up. Audiobook Performance: overall this was a great audio! Even though I love Sebastian, my man cannot do a very good British accent 😅

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment