276°
Posted 20 hours ago

philosophy pure grace eau de toilette | 60ml | fragrance for her

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Pure Grace Eau de Parfum is announced as a fresh, modern and approachable sharp fragrance of floral-green character with accords of lily of the valley, leafy greens and musk. So faint, that it is barely detectable after about 30 min. Completely inoffensive, because no one will smell you.

inspired by the original and beloved scent, pure grace eau de parfum takes soap and water simplicity to a new sophisticated level with a mix of water lily, leafy greens and musk for a crisp and refreshing feeling that lasts even longer."It really does smell like plain soap; there's not much else to say about it. It's very simple, boring even, but I really enjoy it! This would be perfect for hot summer days.

I'll have to try this one again in the summer. Maybe the soapy smell will come out more in the heat? I hope. I love the smell of fresh sheets and clothes imbued with the scent of the sun and the wind they've dried in. This fragrance captures that perfectly. It's an instant clean, fresh water feeling. Just lovely. Something about it is also really aging. I could see this fragrance working for women in their fifties; I would not recommend it to anyone younger than that. Wish I had read a review like that before I bought it.Pure Grace is a refreshing, soft fragrance that smells of just-washed laundry. It's especially nice on hot days and for medical/dental appointments.

Sharp at first, but settles down into an airy, clean musk that brings to mind getting into a freshly made bed after a shower. Lovely fragrance for bedtime, but also works well for work as it’s inoffensive in the nicest possible way. Ignore the above votes that say this reminds them of Jennifer Aniston's debut perfume. It smells NOTHING like it. Absolutely nothing. The scent by "Clean," I've never smelled but I would bet money that it smells identical to that one. But not Jennifer Aniston. |Make-up and skincare services, BrowBar benefit, gifting and personalisation workshop, Sephora offers you a whole range of services to come and discover in store If lavender soap and Coppertone had a baby. I loved the sample vial I got and bought the full bottle, but the full bottle smelled quite different. It's still very clean and fresh, but more detergenty. After wearing it for a few days I can now say I do sometimes smell laundry soap. Specifically the big yellow box of powdered Tide laundry soap. So to me it doesn't smell like clean clothes, or freshly laundered sheets or whatever, but it does smell a bit like a box of lemon scented laundry soap before it goes into the water.

Soap! Smells very nice. I like it. I've always liked it. I've had it for...at least a year now, if not two years. It's not something I reach for often necessarily but it's very clean. It's 200% unisex. My skin seems to eat this stuff up, so I wish it lasted longer. I know there is a huge line of Pure Grace products, so perhaps layering would help. I finished a bottle over 2 years. For the first 1.5 years, a nice soapy scent - inoffensive, everyday perfume. Almost a bit fruity on my skin, slightly sharp. It goes on a bit too sharp in cold weather, but is softer and fresher in warm weather. I think if you're a big Dior or Chanel fan, for example, a fragrance like this might *seem* a bit pedestrian, because it's not a sillage monster and it's not overly girly... and some like fragrances that announce them, or are recognisable (in a bold way) where this one is noticeable but it's not going to clobber any over the head.

Notes: effervescent floral notes of lush rose, clean dewy greens, neroli, orange flower, warm cedarwood and sunkissed musk. I just received this perfume a few days ago and it is NOTHING like I thought it would be! I was under the impression it would smell like a nice, clean, creamy soap. Kinda like a bar of Dove soap. Not at all. To me this smells so, so similar to Tom Ford's Soleil Blanc. I get a lot of that same citrusy coconut vibe that SB has. Almost verging on a citrus cleaner or bug spray. In fairness maybe? I do not like lavender in general but I have disliked certain elements in many perfumes and end up loving the combination...when it is right, but this is just so wrong. I have never said this in a review before but a dab, a bit more or a lot; this IS a very offensive scent, I actually would not be able to stay near someone wearing it. If you cut "Lavender" out and put "Citrus" more, then it's gonna be "Philosophy Amazing Grace", really their smell are so similar in the way of another compounding note like musky, white flowers etc. This was too sharp, screechy, synthetic, and not well blended. Also had an aldehydic dry down that turned metallic. 2nd Philosophy fragrance I've tried where that happened, and it wasn't on my skin either.

It is a delightful scent. Very transparent, very clean, almost clinical, but smooth, airy, no harshness at all. It smells like clean hair, fresh from the shower. My opinion seems anomalous, but I smell something resinous and juniper like in this, yes, a slight mothball-like smell too. I don't smell lavender at all, nor any of the floral notes listed above, but I do agree with the bar soap comparison (like a masculine, hotel bar soap smell). Pure Grace...perfect name for this fragrance. I must admit that at first this didn't appeal to me because it's unlike any of my perfumes. But slowly and quietly it has become one of my favorites. It's very clean but I find a bit of sweetness in it....just a tiny bit. If I wear it to work I know no one will know it's perfume because it smells much like my clothes smell, fresh out of the dryer. When masks were mandatory sometimes I would spray this in the air and wave my mask through it so I could smell it all day. Sometimes I wear this to bed at night as it's very comforting. The musk note is so soft. A tad bit disappointed. I also hardly smell it on myself at all. I'm pretty sure mine is EDT, not EDP

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment