276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Anime Game Genshin Impact Gorou Cosplay Costume Uniform Battle Suits Full Set Halloween Carnival Outfits (X-Small)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Type For non-standard impulse types, the format correponds to: Stagger Level, Horizontal Pulse, Vertical Force If it is loose-fitting clothing, please increase a wiggle room for the intended fit based on your own body measurements to choose the finished costume size. The CRIT DMG buff is a direct buff, and therefore cannot be snapshotted, but also will apply to abilities that have already snapshotted.

Gorou | Genshin Impact Wiki | Fandom Gorou | Genshin Impact Wiki | Fandom

When General's Glory is in the "Impregnable" or "Crunch" states, it will also heal active characters within its AoE by 50% of Gorou's own DEF every 1.5s.He is never giving up attitude helps him get his troop to victory even in the most unlikely situations. Although fierce on the battlefield, he is very friendly and humble even with his subordinates in the army. What is Gorou’s Personality like? My Xiao cosplay from Genshin Impact, even have his jade spear! What do you think of Xiao, what do you think of my cosplay?

Cosplay Costumes Wigs for Sale Genshin Impact Cosplay Costumes Wigs for Sale

You need to log in to earn and spend points. The points could be used with the coupon code at the same time. Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections—they may also appear in recommendations and other places.Here is my Albedo cosplay from Genshin Impact. Unfortunately, I do not have his complete outfit, so I had to improvise a bit.

Gorou Cosplay - Etsy Canada Gorou Cosplay - Etsy Canada

Constellation Level 1, Rushing Hound: Swift as the Wind: "When characters (other than Gorou) within the AoE of Gorou's General's War Banner or General's Glory deal Geo DMG to opponents, the CD of Gorou's Inuzaka All-Round Defense is decreased by 2s. This effect can occur once every 10s." Vanitas Earrings,Handmade Genshin Earrings,cute Earrings,The Case Study of Vanitas,Cosplay Earring.

Passive Talent 1, Heedless of the Wind and Weather: "After using Juuga: Forward Unto Victory, all nearby party members' DEF is increased by 25% for 12s." After using Juuga: Forward Unto Victory, all nearby party members' DEF is increased by 25% for 12s. Talent Levels past 10 require Elemental Skill Level Increase methods, such as Constellations and Event bonuses. Characters can only benefit from 1 General's War Banner at a time. When a party member leaves the field, the active buff will last for 2s.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment