276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tin Cup Citrus, Spice, Caramel, American Whiskey, 70 cl plus Drinking Tin Cup

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

More recently, Jess wanted to branch out and do something different. He wanted to create another product that focused on a high rye content bourbon that was accessible to the masses instead of the craft distilled Stranahan’s that they had built. Inspired by the mining town of Tincup, Colorado, he created a new brand under the Proximo umbrella to bring his idea to market. Product

THE TIN WHISKY BAND - Facebook THE TIN WHISKY BAND - Facebook

Really didnt like this, i gave it a few tries then relegated it to my mixer bottle for guests. Very spicy but not in a good way, in a "im drinking poison" way Whittaker knew pandemic diners wanted to be outside, even in the boiling heat of Space Coast summers. When the city put in new curbing in front of the restaurant, making it difficult to access the parking spaces there, she reworked renovation plans to include expanded patios.

Tincup Whiskey 70cl Details

compressive" stress) within the tin plating. Other theories contend that growth may be attributable to COCOA VILLAGE, Fla. – A week into the soft opening of Tin Whiskey Southern Kitchen & Still in Cocoa Village, and owner Stevie Whittaker still feels dazed.

Whiskey Tin - Etsy UK Whiskey Tin - Etsy UK

Please, please, please don't expect a bourbon. It doesn't boast the sweet vanilla signature you'd be expecting, so if that's what you're after, you'll be disappointed. Get that out of your mind though, and you find a spicy little number which is surprisingly moreish. I second the comment about its being a whiskey nobody should like...but which is somehow great. I've no idea why I like it - there's no obvious flavour I can pin down - but somehow I do! This is just the original Tincup that has been aged 10 years. The extra 6 years in oak casks add a bit more depth than the original has. Stronger flavors of oak and leather are prominent. I was a little disappointed that they didn’t bottle this at a higher abv. Tincup Rye Japanese Frost Whiskey Glass Tumbler • Unique Gift for Him or Her • Bourbon Glass in Handmade Wooden Gift Box • Sonosopa Having those experienced, familiar people working — especially general manager Joel Robberts and front-of-house and bar manager Emilia Posanti—has kept things running smoothly.Whittaker said she’s proud of how they’ve handled the crowds, and there haven’t been many complaints, even with the long wait times. I’d put this somewhere halfway between the power of a dark & stormy (using spiced rum) and the sweeter and more subtle mule you get when using Stranahan’s Colorado Whiskey as your base. It’s a good middle ground.Also cool is that there’s a literal tin cup on the top of the bottle. Stranahan’s does this as well, but theirs isn’t quite as nicely done. In this version, the cup actually screws onto the top of the bottle for easy storage and carrying. Honestly, I think we’ve waited so long, it hasn’t sunk in yet,” she said to News 6 partners Florida Today. Right when we were putting up the tongue and groove in the ceiling outside, that’s when the price of wood went sky high,” she said. “Then we waited forever for the pizza oven.”

Tin Cup Citrus, Spice, Caramel, American Whiskey, 70 cl plus

Whiskey Tasting Journal Leather Look | Whiskey Tasting | Gifts for Him | Bachelor Party Gifts | Whiskey Lover Gift | Wedding Party Gifts

Throw some simple syrup, bitter, and an orange twist in a glass of with Tincup. I prefer it as a mule or neat, but a Tincup Old Fashioned is still a solid choice. Tincup Whiskey Price First drink and it flooded me with memories of days gone by....i should explain that i was an autobody technician for 34 years and this has the distinct taste of paint thinner...lol

Tincup Whiskey

ReservedSlotData.TimeSlot.DayOfWeekString}}, {{ReservedSlotData.TimeSlotReservation.Day}} {{ReservedSlotData.TimeSlotReservation.DisplayMonth}}The grain bill for this whiskey is listed as 64% corn, 32% rye and 4% malted barley. It’s higher in rye content than the usual bourbons, but it nevertheless makes the cut to be labeled as such. That said, the word “bourbon” is missing from the bottle — a conscious design choice, not wanting to compete head-to-head with the flood of bourbons on the market. I didn’t want to conclude this article without saying mentioning a little something about the other options in the Tincup lineup. Tincup Original Best Bourbons or Whiskey Scratch Off Poster - For Whiskey Lover, Bar, Game Room or Man Cave - Chistmas Gift for him Tincup was founded by Jess Graber in 2014. Originally, Jess and George Stranahan had founded Stranahan’s Whiskey in 2004 out of Denver, Colorado. However, in 2010, Stranahan’s was bought out by Proximo Spirits. Well, under the Proximo umbrella, Jess set out to create a high-rye bourbon which turned into Tincup Whiskey.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment