276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Haywards Hot and Spicy Onions, 400 g, Pack of 6

£13.6£27.20Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There is a real trend for spicy food at the moment and this lovely new flavour is going to really excite the heat-craving palettes of people everywhere. Within 50 days of the date of receipt, you are able to exchange your unopened item for another item or receive the full amount back.

The unique flavor of the Hot and Spicy Onions works perfectly with a variety of food, including after dinner cheese or with cold meats. These pickled onions are made with the finest quality ingredients, using a traditional recipe that has been perfected over the years. A jar of silver-skinned pickled onions soaked with extra hot chilli preserves to infuse a fiery hot flavour with a juicy bite. The European Parliament directives and amendments pertaining to compulsory food labeling can vary depending on the item in question and producers are not always required to provide a detailed and complete listing of all ingredients. Therefore consumers are advised to check the ingredient lists on the package for substances that might be incompatible with them BEFORE ingestion.

The unique flavour of the Hot and Spicy Onions works perfectly with a variety of food, including after dinner cheese or with cold meats. With a combination of heat and tanginess, these pickled onions are the perfect accompaniment to any meal or a delightful snack on their own. Silverskins with pink and black peppercorns and bird’s eye chilies give the onions their spicy vibrancy. Our warehouse staff are expertly trained and will wrap your products according to our exacting specifications.

Spend majority of leisure time doing activities such as watching TV, playing computer games, on the internet, reading, cooking, driving, general household chores. Each jar is packed with tangy, crunchy onions that are infused with a fiery blend of spices, making them the perfect snack or accompaniment to any dish. Ingredients: Onions, Barley Malt Vinegar, Sugar, Water, Black Peppercorns, Pink Peppercorns, Firming Agent (Calcium Chloride), Dried Bird’s Eye Chili, Barley Malt Extract, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite ).sadly i didn't get to find the true secret of the reciepe, my grandad died 20 years ago and for a while my nan carried on making them - by the time i decided to try them myself, my nan's memory is too far damaged to be able to remember :-( i did try and got the hotness right, but not the malt vinegar flavour. Legal Disclaimer: Items may be substituted with an alternative if unavailable, however, we will try to maintain the theme of the gift box where possible. Onions, Barley Malt Vinegar, Sugar, Water, Black Peppercorns, Pink Peppercorns, Firming Agent (Calcium Chloride), Dried Bird’s Eye Chili, Barley Malt Extract, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite).

Your products will undergo an extensive inspection and will be adequately secured prior to being delivered. These tangy and crunchy onions are a must-have for anyone who loves to add some spice to their food.It's such a shame that the recipe is lost now :( I hope you can experiment and try to recreate the flavour in the future. If there are any issues, PLEASE contact us BEFORE leaving a neutral or negative rating so that we may resolve any concerns.

Typical jobs: hospital/ward nurse, waitressing in a busy restaurant, cleaner, porter, labourer/construction worker, gardener, farm worker. Very active - You exercise almost every day of the week doing high intensity training such as running, spinning, team or competitive sports. With Christmas fast approaching, we believe that the lip-smacking tanginess and spiciness of the onions are going to liven up many a turkey this year. After 30 days from the date you received your item, you may exchange your unopened item to another item, or get an entire refund. The flavour is still surprisingly sweet and tangy with a lovely peppery hint and a fairly mild, but zingy, heat from the chillies.Please do report back if you try these Haywards ones, and especially how they compare to the Garners and homemade. Each jar has been filled right to the brim with juicy pickled onions, soaked in fiery chilli preserve to ensure they’re extra juicy with a spicy kick. These onions pack an unexpected but appetising fiery kick and are a great new twist to the classic pickled onion flavour.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment