276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dead BOD Tshirt - Maritime Landmark Hull Bird Marina Sailor City East Yorkshire River Hull Humber Graffiti Tee

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

New without tags: A brand-new, unused and unworn item that is not in its original retail packaging . Choose your favorite Dead Bod-inspired shirt style: v-neck or crew neckline; short, baseball or long sleeve; slim or relaxed fit; light, mid, or heavy fabric weight. if you know anything about Hull, you'll know what their famous Dead Bod graffiti artwork from Alexandra Docks is. Add this shirt to your wardrobe to show everyone that nothing truly surprises CSI detectives anymore!

DEAD BOD T-SHIRT - HULL DOCKYARD GRAFFITI FUNNY JOKE SLOGAN

I am also a UK 10 and it didn't fit me either- far too tight under the arms and across the shoulders. New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the .Read more about the condition New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached.

Dead Body T Shirt - Etsy Dead Body T Shirt - Etsy

Seller has stated it will dispatch the item within 1 working day upon receipt of cleared payment - opens in a new window or tab . I've seen the poster of this movie so many times and i always thought this was a ordinary gory horror pic. Was a pleasure to work with thus vinyl, simple and easy to apply - I followed all the instructions and this was the result.

Turns out it was the day before they broke up for a weeks holiday, the answer was still yes(with a smile) and i have the feeling they then worked till late to get it complete and out to me. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. With crazy angles, hilarious dialogue and a surprising subtle mama's boy plot you need to see this freak show!

DEAD BOD Official tee t shirt Hull T-shirt Pongo Clem Wear DEAD BOD Official tee t shirt Hull T-shirt Pongo Clem Wear

Read more about the condition New without tags: A brand-new, unused and unworn item that is not in its original retail packaging or may be missing its original retail packaging materials (such as the original box or bag). Change country: -Select- Albania Andorra Anguilla Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Republic Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia and Herzegovina Brazil British Virgin Islands Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Cambodia Canada Cayman Islands Chile China Colombia Costa Rica Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Estonia Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas) Finland France French Guiana Georgia Germany Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guatemala Guernsey Guyana Haiti Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iraq Ireland Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jersey Jordan Kazakhstan Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Latvia Lebanon Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macau Macedonia Malaysia Maldives Malta Martinique Mexico Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Nepal Netherlands Netherlands Antilles New Zealand Nicaragua Norway Oman Pakistan Panama Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Republic of Croatia Reunion Romania Saint Kitts-Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Vincent and the Grenadines San Marino Saudi Arabia Serbia Singapore Slovakia Slovenia South Africa South Korea Spain Sri Lanka Suriname Sweden Switzerland Taiwan Tajikistan Thailand Trinidad and Tobago Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States Uruguay Uzbekistan Vatican City State Venezuela Vietnam Virgin Islands (U. Full of Hell is an American grindcore band from Ocean City, Maryland, and Central Pennsylvania, formed in 2009. Phill was helpful right from the start answering all my questions and giving me tips and advice about the layout of my design. A range of t-shirts sold by independent artists featuring a huge variety of original designs in sizes XS-5XL; availability depending on style.Like the Humber Bridge, Hull City, the Deep, the KC Stadium, Prince's Quay, the Tigers, Kcom, the Hull Royal Infirmary or the City of Culture 2017, Hull folk love all things 'ull.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment