276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mira Mira Apt Erd Exposed Fixed Head & Riser Rail Thermostatic Diverter Mixer Shower Chrome

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

at the bottom of the shower bar where the hose screws onto the white plastic part it also screws onto the shower bar at the bottom ours has been cross threaded do you have that part avaliable Hi wonder if you could help I need an extension bar about 200mm long so I can raise the shower head on a Mira atom erd shower Today the modern combi has a lot more latitude and some times a store built in, but still turning down a shower can cause problems when running direct, with a store of hot water it depends on the head, mother house we used a power shower until boiler was changed and we got rid of water store, when the power shower became illegal so had to be swapped. Unfortunately there is a short bar available but it can only be used instead of the standard lower bar (not in addition to it) to reduce the height of the bar. It cannot be used to extend the length of the bar due to the connections. Given time, your shower fittings can begin to look worse for wear, and by simply updating these, you can refresh your bathroom look without the need for a full bathroom project. Shower fittings include, but are not limited to, individual shower hoses, slide bars, and full shower kits. For more inspiration on how to upgrade your bathroom with fittings, read our Bathroom Accessories Buying Guide.

Hello can you help I am trying to find the width for my Mira Atom ERD middle bar so that I can fit a clip soap dish on One delivers 3.4 litres the other 3 litres, so question is what is the supply? In my old house we had a Main 7 boiler, this was the way to get instant hot water before the combi boiler came out, and size of shower was critical, too small and the boiler would cut out, too big and it will not get warm enough, at the time I looked at lovely shower with side jets, but not enough output from boiler, when the shower flex needed renewing we bought cheap flex and head, but head was too small and shower would alternate hot/cold.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment