276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tales of Erotic Hypnosis: Thirteen Stories of Mind Control and Pleasure

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

she exclaimed, the enthusiasm of familiarity making her feel a little closer to the other woman in a way the heat of their bodies beside one another couldn't quite explain. Adam’s cock looked massive as he stood above me, Mary lying beside me, and I started to get nervous. She had gotten an extra surge of enjoyment from this story at the time because it revealed, very openly, to Her some of slave greg’s more ‘secret’ and unspoken inner needs – some that She had not felt a strong need or particular urgency to explore in his nature before. He was a man no longer, but a beast, and he glowered at me through his eyebrows as his jaw went slack with raw animal need. Sleepygirl and her friends are out for a nice relaxing day in the park, when a stranger approaches them with a request to take their picture.

Couldn’t think of anything except that I would do whatever she wanted as long as she kept making me feel like this . But when Sarah looked up from between Giselle's soft, pale thighs and attempted to summon up the strength to resist licking her pussy, she knew it would be the last time she ever tried to resist her beautiful neighbor. Not in a particular "yes" or "no" sort of way, though; it was more of a vague acknowledgment of his words.

With a sigh, her eyelids slammed shut again, and this time they refused to open until Giselle was thoroughly sated. Her long blonde curly locks flowed down to the middle of her naked back as she buried her face in the pillows of her bed while moaning into them. After completing his rushed training a brand new OCNI operative is assigned to a ship that will transport him to the rest of his squad.

She discovers her brother's secret of hypnosis and knows that he not only hypnotized her to strip naked for her date but hypnotized their mother for sex.She stood there naked, still staring at Lizzie's phone with the same stunned fascination, her mind unable even to form the impulse to look away without being instructed to, and Lizzie took a long sensuous moment to admire Belle's perfectly formed tits and pale pink nipples before she decided what to do next.

Marcy realized she was making a mistake as soon as she said it, but a whole semester's worth of pent-up frustration and irritation just bubbled out of her mouth and she couldn't stop it anymore. And despite her adamant insistence that Julia is hurting herself, she’s enthralled when Julia admits that she has wanted Piper, in a sexual sense, for a long time as well. Then the urge took over, and Claire wriggled her jeans down around her knees while her hand slipped helplessly between her legs to rub her suddenly soaking pussy. The other woman murmured in agreement and Genna felt something subtle and inchoate fade from her mind, noted only by its absence and the shape it left behind as it evaporated. In the center of the room was a naked young blonde strapped to what looked like an old dentist chair.She felt her pussy surge with heat as Kitty's eyes rolled back in her head until only the whites showed. Even the moments like these, when every man in the room is thinking about tearing her dress off and groping her big titties and every woman in the room is thinking… well. W-when you wake," Lizzie stammered, her voice hoarse and reedy with arousal, "you're going to put your bikini back on and finish doing the dishes. Corruption ark for Noah… he’s forced to become mean and scheming while under the unpreferred control of Al. The boys at the North Pole have explained it to Me, but I frankly don’t know and don’t care, as long as it works.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment