276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Feet Dare: Male Feet Worship and First Time Gay Desire

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

That divine energy gets absorbed in the body throughout the soles of the foot. Which is probably the most important reason why certain males and females are drawn to the lower parts of the female divine. This energy nourishes the soles of the foot. I spend ten minutes in a private room with Ali, a dentist from Woking who’s in his late forties. Looking at my shoes, he says, ‘will you leave them on for a bit?’ Then he sniffs them and whimpers, as if he’s a kitten and my shoes are drenched in catnip. You don’t owe your partner a response in the moment. Ask them to give you time to think about what they’ve said. If feet are just a no-go zone for you, that’s important to know, for both you and your partner. Start slow Most people have a sexual curiosity or interest that extends beyond vanilla sex. Fetishes and kinks are nothing to be ashamed of or hide. Many men seem to have a foot fetish. This usually evolves during childhood or young puberty. It is most often the first sexual experience. Having a foot fetish is the most common fetish among all known fetishes. Spiritual insights on foot worship

malefeetpleasure - Tumblr blog | Tumgik

While your partner may not share the same interest in feet as you do, they may have other curiosities they’d like to explore. They may tell you they just think your feet are attractive, or they really like a particular shoe you wear. They may reveal their interest in feet by offering to massage yours after a long day. They may ask to kiss your feet during sex.

Double New Story Announcement and Schedule Plan by LoveMeAGuysToes, literature

You are a hero in this community! Donations at the Bronze Star level allow us to start offering an upgraded experience to the membership. There is no other body part where people speak about worship. That was a big clue for me personally to investigate this ritual. And there is, however not so easy to find, a lot of extensional evidence about it. Ancient ritual One psychological element of a foot fetish is humiliation. Feet are often considered “below” people. That is, some people think of feet as a lowly body part.

ENTER

Lee tells me the parties allow him to meet women who don’t make him feel bad for liking feet. I ask if he’d still come to the parties if he had a girlfriend who let him touch her feet. He tells me: ‘I don’t know, because it might be crossing a line, but I’d miss the parties if I didn’t come anymore – I enjoy meeting people.’ Unlike some other forms of sexual play, you don’t have to worry about pregnancy. But foot play isn’t without its possible risks. If you have a great gay or male foot fetish experience, this is the subreddit for you. Whether you are a dom or a sub, a foot lover or foot king (or cashmaster or alpha master), have a great experience in general, this is the subreddit for you. These tips can help you direct the conversation if you want to talk about this kink with a partner.Being honest about your fetish can put into motion a virtuous cycle that lets you both find fun new activities you enjoy. Be honest Females who happen to have a very high vibration can help raise the vibration of the entire planet. When somebody worships those feet the vibration will yet raise. Mention that you enjoy rubbing feet or that you like the way their feet look in certain shoes. This can open up the conversation in a low-pressure environment. Come prepared While the term actually gets confused or often goes hand to hand with being submissive. It has actually nothing to do with roles of dominance or submission. We can worship a women’s feet without being submissive. A lot of people have the need to worship female soles and while this is considered part of a sexual practice. It’s spiritual meaning is far more profound than the sexual pleasure which often goes hand to hand with it.

malefootworship photos on Flickr | Flickr

The girls were mostly very attractive and the guys were losers – that discrepancy made me uncomfortable.’ That sets up a dynamic some people find appealing: They like to feel “lower” than their partner. They enjoy having your feet on their body as a form of power play, or being put in their place. Domination aspect Your partner may have a lot of questions. Be ready to discuss and engage in an honest dialogue. A willingness to talk about when and how you discovered this interest is good. Then he covers his face with my feet in the way a child might cover their face with their hands, when they’re being told off. Afterwards he pays me from a wallet full of fifties. Games and activities are a fun way for couples to get to know one another and shake things up in the bedroom.We could go even further in this, we could say that foot is a wrong term as it should be considered a root. The foot is the root that binds us to the earth. So the root is the portal to this divine energy that is also connected to the divine energy of the earth. What we nowadays call foot worship is in fact a very ancient healing ritual and can be seen as an art. It was originally designed to raise the vibration of the women, and also for all population. Because we are in fact the physical embodiment of the souls governing the feminine divine. So, it’s not clear what it is about feet that’s appealing, but a few theories have been offered to explain why some people are just drawn to feet and foot play. Biology If you’ve ever had a negative reaction when telling a partner you like feet, you may be hesitant to bring it up with a new partner. But it’s vital to the relationship that you be true to yourself, your curiosities, and your preferences. Find the right time

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment