276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SMOK Nord Kit Pod System Kit, 2 ml- No Nicotine(Black)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The vapor production is still impressive with the MTL coils, you’ll definitely get more of a cloud than your standard pod vape. The 0.6 mesh coils put out an even more decent cloud, but not comparable to that of a sub ohm tank. The flavor I get from both of the coils is on point, up until the fourth or fifth refill. It gives you a fairly cool vape due to the abundant airflow and the overall flavor is fantastic. Known for MASSIVE clouds, rich flavour! Max it out at 90-100Watts. Everything about this coil is huge, even the clouds it produces. Smooth vape but with some serious monster clouds. If you want the maximum flavor and best overall performance from your SMOK Nord, you’ll want to go with the 0.6ohm Mesh Coil (DTL).

For overall longevity, the coil that lasts the longest – in my experience –is either the 0.6ohm mesh coil or the standard 1.4ohm MTL coil. These are the coils I use most often and they are always usually pretty consistent with respect to performance and how long they last. Nord Mesh will be ideal for DTL vaping, whereas the 1.4ohm kit is perfect for MTL vaping. Both will give you great flavour, however, MTL coil will be less vapor than the DTL. The one you choose will depend on your personal vaping style.Glas Basix Blueberry Cake– This e-liquid delivers a rich, sweet blueberry flavor mingled with a warm, moist vanilla cake. It’s a perfect celebration of dessert flavors, just like a slice of homemade blueberry cake in vape form. Both types in these ranges are fantastic SMOK coils. Make sure you are selecting the right ohms for your vaping style and wattage. What SMOK coils do I need for my device? Nord Keep in mind, I probably used a few hundred of these coils in my time with the Nord, so these results are based on hundreds of hours’ worth of usage. 1.) SMOK Nord 0.6ohm Mesh Coil (DTL) With the standard 1.4ohm MTL coilfor the SMOK Nord, however, I get plenty of flavor and great longevity –anywhere from 7 to 12 days normally. If you want to MTL vape on your Nord, this is the coil you should use. 3.) SMOK Nord 1.4ohm Ceramic (MTL)

Yami Vapor Juusu– Juusu by Yami Vapor is an artful blend of crisp apples, sweet peaches, and Asian lychee. This juice delivers a balance between sweet and tart, offering a unique fruit medley that’s both exotic and familiar. It’s a crisp, clean vape that’s perfect for any time of day. Candy King on Salt Worms– Worms by Candy King is a blend of multiple fruit flavors that are molded into a gummy worm candy. This e-liquid offers a sweet and sour taste that is reminiscent of the candy aisle’s favorite gummy worms. Glas makes some of the best quality vape juice on the market. Its Butterscotch Reserve flavor is the best RY4 tobacco flavor I have ever tried. Period. Glas also does plenty of dessert and fruity flavors too, so there’s something for all palettes. Candy King on Salt Gush– Gush from Candy King is a delightful mix of berries and fruits that flood your palate in a sweet, gushing flavor. This vape juice delivers a tangy explosion that mimics your favorite mixed fruit gummy candies. Because the SMOK Nord is a pod vape and, because most pod vapes and pod vape users like to MTL vape, the 1.4ohm Coil (MTL) is an obvious choice to run in the SMOK Nord.

The Nord pods hold 3 mL of e-juice and feature a hard plastic shell. There are currently four types of coils available for the Nord. The 0.6-ohm direct lung mesh coils and 1.4-ohm standard mouth to lung coils come with the kit, while the 0.8-ohm mesh MTL coils and 1.0-ohm ceramic MTL coils are sold separately. The other MTL coil option in the SMOK Nord range is the 1.4ohm Ceramic (MTL). Here’s a word of advice: avoid this one LIKE THE PLAGUE. With your SMOK Fetch kit you will be able to use the RGC 0.17ohm conical mesh coil or the RPM range. The RGC coils are best for those who are after a decent vapor production with higher wattages. RPM is better for people who are looking for something more discrete and subtle.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment