276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pest Expert Formula ‘B+’ Advanced Rat & Mouse Killer Poison 900g (15 x 60g) Strongest Single Feed Brodifacoum, Fast Acting Poisoning Control

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As well as being widely used in professional and commercial contexts, mouse glue traps are now also becoming more popular for domestic use, again in areas where perhaps even the best mouse poison cannot be tolerated, or in flats or terraced houses where rodents are often travelling through. This company helped us rid some unwanted guests. The glue mats caught the mice and we are so grateful. Delivered promptly. Recommended A****

We were suffering from a major mouse invasion of our attic, the range of products available from Pest Expert are very effective. Delivery of the glue boards was prompt, I would recommend this company. Chuffin' good pads! Had them out the last few nights and caught a lot of mice! Good price and fast delivery! Tried cheap glue traps with no success in catching anything. Glue trap from pest-expert 100% success. High quality product, killed the fleas as it said it would! Thank you Pest Expert from a very happy customer :-D After spending hundreds of pounds on flea treatments for the home I found your amazing product which was better value for money and the only treatment that worked in my home. I'm so glad I found you! Thank you

These fumers are excellent - they really did the job at killing these annoying little pests! Already recommended you to others More than satisfied with the Formula B. Having used Pest Expert for various insect issues, I thought I'd give their mouse poison a whirl. It did not disappoint! Was so sad to find out that my dogs had caught fleas from a regular stray in our village. Browsed the web and found your fantastic company. Used the super fumer once and I was so impressed - after just one use the fleas had been completely wiped out! So glad I found your company.

Formula B however was taken instantly and within 2 days there were no more traces of mice and the house has been clear since. I still have 7 bags left this product is well worth the money

These traps work so well and smell like bubble gum. Nothing like the cheap ones. It has shown me that the house is more infested than I thought. We have caught over 10 mice, as well as huge spiders, flies and other insects. It’s crazy because my house is not even dirty but now I’m so disgusted. Yesterday I was in the bathroom afternoon and I saw one so I put the trap there it caught it. I replaced it with another one and the next morning there was another. The only negative is that it is not an instant kill, which makes it a bit inhumane, however, you’ll catch a lot more with these then you will with a mouse trap. Fantastic product that actually works! Caught so many mice I cant even remember the total - thanks Pest-Expert!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment