276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Rodial Banana Lowlighter

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For over 20 years Rodial has been gracing our beauty cupboards with innovative products that have revolutionised the industry. From the Snake Oil Drops that 'freeze' fine lines to the contour-defining Dragon's Blood Sculpting Gel, there are plenty of Rodial hits we love – and for more than their outrageous names. But, there's one product in particular that's getting all the attention right now. The Banana Lowlighter has proved so popular it has sold out in entirety 15 times and has amassed an impressive list of celebrity followers including Megan Fox and Shanina Shaik.

Rodial Banana Lowlighter Review | Worth the Hype!? | adaatude Rodial Banana Lowlighter Review | Worth the Hype!? | adaatude

that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising); As someone who is no stranger to tired looking eyes, I have tested my fair share of concealers, yet none have surpassed Rodial’s genius formulation. The magic really lies in the yellow undertone, which neutralises purple pigments in your skin (the source of dark circles) rather than simply sitting over the top of them. Yellow undertones are generally used by experts to brighten fair complexions, while peach and orange undertones are more effective for darker skin. Thankfully, Rodial does also offer a Peach Lowlighter, which brightens deeper tones beautifully. In terms of tools, I initially went in with a beauty sponge, but I found simply patting the product in with my ring finger delivered a more seamless, natural-looking result. Trust me when I say a little goes a long way: three small dots, placed under the eye, is all you need. Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Sodium Citrate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Cera Alba (Beeswax), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Mica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Potassium Aluminum Silicate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Caffeine, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Escin, Methicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, CI 75470 (Carmine).

Shop With Confidence

use of the content you supply does not violate these Terms of Use and will not cause injury to any person or entity. that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libellous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation; With a warm, yellow undertone, it's ideal for brightening and colour correcting under eye dark circles with light coverage and can be used on top of a full coverage concealer to add greater luminosity to the skin. Now deemed one of the most in-demand products out there, this cult beauty buy was designed with speed in mind. Offering multiple benefits, it’s unfussy and lends a flattering glow to all skin tones. The smooth texture glides seamlessly and can be sheered out for lighter, fresher coverage, making it a great alternative to cakey concealers, too. You only need a small amount – plus, you’ll find the yellow undertones work to colour-correct dark circles, uneven tone and redness, while also giving skin a subtle sheen – especially on the high points of your face. Use your fingers to really push the product into the skin. Why Beauty Insiders Swear By It…

Banana Lowlighter Deluxe – Rodial Banana Lowlighter Deluxe – Rodial

that is, or may reasonably be considered to be submitted in extreme volumes and as such be deemed as ‘spam’; For any content that you submit, you grant Space NK a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.

Notify Me

But you don’t need to stop there: have a go at blending the product over the peaks of your cheekbones and along your nose to really attract light to those areas and help contour your face. You agree to indemnify and hold Space NK (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited to Bazaarvoice, Inc.), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment