276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Night We Got Stuck in a Story: From the author of bestselling Secrets of a Christmas Elf

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I read an early e-copy; it would be lovely to see a finished book to see the final images as the description of this fantasy world sounded so bright and beautiful, and the black and white images in this copy don’t do them justice. There are also kites – that’s where I got the idea for the kites in the story from – there are a pair who have nested in a tree in the woods.

A breathtaking journey through magical worlds for all the family, featuring Lana and Harrison, the adventure-loving siblings from the bestselling The Day I Fell into a Fairytale, from master storyteller, Ben Miller.Well, Lana and Harrison are my own children so I spend all my time with them and like writing adventures about them and for them. Lana and Harrison are staying with their grandparents, when they discover their favourite tree to play in is under threat. Lana is the younger of the two and she is very much into play and believing, whereas Harrison is just that more grown up as he’s a teenager. I love this book because she got sucked into her favourite book Beowulf and she made a friend who needed her help, and she needed his help. Please Note: By their very nature, all signed books will have been handled several times before they get to you.

Climb into the adventure of your dreams in the next classic adventure from bestselling author, Ben Miller - out now! This is the story about how Lana and Harrison meet some spiders and end up on a magical adventure at night-time. Climb into the adventure of your dreams in the next classic adventure from bestselling author, Ben Miller. she also made friends with a golden diving bell spider and I know golden diving bell spider witch,is not a thing and in this book, it’s even got a note about spiders which tells you that the golden diving bell spider is not a thing, but diving bell spider our. This book would be wonderful for kids who also enjoyed The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe by CS Lewis, The Witches by Roald Dahl, or Seven Wherewithal Way by Samantha Ellen-Bound.

By bestselling author, comedian and beloved actor, Ben Miller, who brings you another magical and hilarious story that both adults and children will enjoy! I loved the feeling that it was a magical special world, but very ordinary things seemed to happen in it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment