276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bosch ALS 25 - leaf blowers (Black, Green)

£129.995£259.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If the motor stops working with a squeak after a few minutes of vacuuming, this could indicate overload. Blue Bosch (Bosch Professional) line – these are professional tools, which meets the highest power, precision and durability requirements. He established a hospital, was first businessman, who started to use 8 hour shift rule in his factories and made a lot more to make everyones life better. The vac is powerful and I like the way the bag is attached, much better idea than the Flymo which was just a Velcro tape. Having been dissappointed by other makes I chose Bosch because I felt that it was a brand that could be relied upon.

The leaf blower has a powerful motor of 2500 watts that enables it to achieve airspeeds as high as 300 kilometers per hour.It’s comparatively compact and also comes apart, although the vacuum tube requires some effort to get it apart.

Overall, the Bosch ALS 25 leaf blower is a powerful and efficient garden maintenance tool that can help users keep their gardens tidy and debris-free. I have an ALS 25 leaf blower that's hardly used (guarantee expired), which stopped working with a squeak after a few minutes of vacuuming.The shredding function of the leaf blower ensures that the collected debris is reduced to a manageable size for easier disposal. Secondly the fact that the fan /shredder is made of plastic means that it is prone to damage if you are unfortunate enough to suck up small stones.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment