276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Eclectic Wicca: A Guide for the Modern Witch (Eclectic Witch, Book on Witchcraft)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Personally, I mostly work with the natural energy (power) that is within me–that ‘animating factor’ which is the soul, spirit, and consciousness itself. There are so many mystical, strange and confusing rumours that surround the topic, not to mention a certain level of stigma that is still associated with the term today.

The person who teaches you magick should also have a lot of experience with Witchcraft and spellcasting, and that has your best interest at heart. There are many beautiful and relevant elements in Wicca, and the Eclectic Witch is free to incorporate any parts that resonate with them into their practice.Ignorance is a dangerous thing, and those who have practiced the path of the peaceful, healing and light-bearing Witch have felt this threat in some way. A hedge witch works alone and doesn’t adhere to any strict dogma—religious, spiritual, or otherwise. Regarding essential oils, be careful with direct contact on the skin, as they must be diluted with a carrier oil. If you see auras, feel energies, love shiny things, and enjoy making grids, then you could be a crystal witch. There is no element of blind faith in Wicca where you have to trust really hard that something exists somewhere despite the fact that you know you will never ever have that idea confirmed completely.

Like I’m unlocking a new understanding of myself I never thought I could, and each time I practice I can’t help but approach it with love, appreciation, and excitement. Creating a magickal and spiritual practice uniquely suited to just you, is the heart and soul of Eclectic Witchcraft. It was my spiritual quest that got me through it all, helped to heal me, and ultimately, empower me to be the strong and wise person and witch I am today. The text may not be otherwise reproduced, transmitted, downloaded, or recorded on any other storage device in any form or by any means.Eclectic Witches may incorporate elements from various sources, such as Wicca, folk magic, or other spiritual paths, depending on their interests. Due to this, Eclectic Witches often prefer to work alone and rarely enjoy working with a group or coven. Before you start your workings, you need to have an understanding of the basics of meditation and control over your own mind. Know thyself to know what you truly believe from the bottom of your heart based on real experiences.

What I mean by this is that not every aspect of my practice will light a spark of interest for you at the time of reading. We explore our surroundings, conditions, and what we have, and we curate our spells and rites accordingly. As the purchaser of this e-book, you are granted the non-exclusive, non-transferable right to access and read the text of this e-book on screen. Much like gravity, you do not believe it, you know it exists, and you experience it every second of the day. Uninitiated practitioner: A solitary may be practicing what he or she has learned from publicly available sources on Wicca, but not be using oathbound, initiatory material, and so recognizes that his or her practice is eclectic.The publisher of this book provided free copies of the book to have their book reviewed by a professional reviewer. To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. Wilde touches on subjects like ceromancy, or the art of divination by reading melted wax after conducting candle magic. They are likely to be in-tune with the seasons and often use natural materials to create their own magical tools. However, practicing malefica pales in comparison to the atrocities committed throughout the centuries by many of today’s mainstream religions and their followers.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment