276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Royal Chai Karak Chai (Sweetened) Tub 400 g (Pack of 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I’ve always drank elaichi but rencently tried this karak chai… so rich and tastes great. I’m very impressed with the service hiratea are providing, super fast and efficient!! Delish recipe. And it perfumes the whole apartment. I'll add a couple whole cloves or star anise on occasion. These royal chai tubs are the perfect sharing size, whether it’s for work, or for the family at home. Through careful market research and product development, “Royal Chai” was conceived producing a market leading, premium range of instant teas.

Royal Chai | Kashmiri Pink Chai Sweetened Tub | 400g Royal Chai | Kashmiri Pink Chai Sweetened Tub | 400g

Royal Tea Limited is a UK based company, which has developed a unique concept in spiced and flavoured tea products. Each box comes with 10 single serving sachets. Each sachet is small enough to carry around without hassle, so perfect for those who are on the go and can still enjoy their favourite traditional Indian chai.Each Royal Chai sachet contains the perfect combination of Skimmed Milk, Tea and Exotic Spices, which gives every Royal Chai serving its refreshing, authentic taste.

Royal Chai | Karak Chai Unsweetened Tub | 400g | Premium Royal Chai | Karak Chai Unsweetened Tub | 400g | Premium

It’s a nice, creamy taste from trying it for the first time. Kinda reminds me of a Latte drink without the spice. Royal Chai - Foodservice blends were created to offer your customers the authentic brewed chai experience! You can adjust the taste by adding more or less mix, feel free to add a little milk if you are in the mood for a more creamier experience. When my work colleagues said this tea was nice I had to try it….. I wasn’t disappointed so simple to make and I’ve got the whole family hooked on it.Each flavour is available in a box of 10 single-serve sachets. Furthermore, Royal Chai uses only natural ingredients in all of its products. A big flavourful team swirling with cinnamon, nutmeg, cardamon and a hint of ginger. A truly refreshing taste! After travelling throughout many cities in the Indian subcontinent, and throughout the Middle East, We have brewed the perfect cup of chaii.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment