276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Rotorazer Saw by RotoRazer

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It comes with three quick-change, razor-sharp cutting blades (diamond, tungsten and steel) to cut shallow, medium or deep, thanks to its adjustable blade guard. This high powered hand saw cuts with over 4500 RPMs, making it the most versatile, durable, lightweight and portable saw ever made! Rotorazer™ is so innovative and versatile, you can use it for construction, remodeling, and for all your craft projects.

So in case you’re wondering about the specifics of the dimensions of this bad boy, I measured everything. Safety features aside, I feel like it’s a great power tool for people who might not quite know what they’re doing yet and want to get started DIYing and renovating their homes.Rotorazer ® 3000 series is so innovative and versatile, you can use it for construction, remodeling, and for all your craft projects. Safety is the most important thing when using a saw, and in my opinion, just because it CAN be used upside-down doesn’t mean it SHOULD be used that way, especially by an amateur like me. It comes with three quick-change, razor-sharp cutting blades (diamond, tungsten, and steel) to cut shallow, medium, or deep, thanks to its adjustable blade guard. You can also use the depth settings to cut grooves, ridges, folds, score-marks, grout lines and even biscuit slots in timber!

All that cutting power is driven by a 3400rpm, 400-watt motor inside a construction-grade chasse that's durable, incredibly light and fits easily in the palm of your hand. Rotorazer Saw can cut hardwood, plywood, laminated flooring, plasterboard, sheet metal, ceramic tile, grout, PVC and plastic, even metal and steel! In this regard, I think that the accessibility of this product is actually a detriment that could potentially lead to injury.You get one blade for cutting wood, a second blade for metal, a third blade for ceramic tile, travertine and marble. Turn on the vacuum, now you're cutting clean, as all the saw dust, dirt and debris gets sucked into the vacuum. Rotorazer ® 3000 series is both easy and safe to use, with a thumb-controlled power switch, and a safety switch that keeps the blade guard locked until you're ready to cut. The quick-change blades are easy to use with the adjustable blade guard feature so you completely control the depth of the blade. com/pd/RotoRazer-RotoRazer-Compact-Circular-Saw-Set-for-DIY-Projects-As-Seen-on-TV-Cut-Drywall-Tile-Grout-Metal-Pipes-PVC-Plastic-Copper-Carpet/5001761947" on this server.

I’m kind of a neat freak, and I hate leaving a project half-finished with dust, dirt, and detritus all over the place.Rotorazer Saw is lightweight and portable, allowing you to make powerful cuts in anyway possible in seconds. This high powered hand saw cuts with over 4200 RPMs, making it the most versatile, durable, lightweight and portable saw ever made!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment