276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Silent Vows: Special Edition Print

£9.995£19.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Nothing i love more when I find a new author that writes books that I really love😍😍😍 It’s like love at first sight😍 I love reading this book so much! It made me already obsessed with the author and follow😁 What the author writes is a safe romance with a hero that is over the top possessive protective mafia alpha male, just what I like 😉

With Jill’s books, you can count on confident heroines, plenty of steamy tension, and deliciously assertive leading men. There are no guarantees in life, but with her books, you know everything will work out in the end. However, a perfect ending would not be nearly as satisfying without a seemingly insurmountable challenge. Jill loves to add plenty of adversity in her stories, creating unforgettably dynamic characters and sneaky plot twists you will never see com Jill is a Texan, born and raised. She manages the hectic social calendars for her three active children and occasionally spends an evening with her dashing husband. Aside from being an author and a mom, she's a travel junkie and loves to read when she is not lost in her own stories. One of the reason i give four stars because of the epilogue was only three weeks later😳 I need more author lol. But hopefully in the future books of the series I will see their future!Goodreads Librarians are volunteers who help ensure the accuracy of information about books and authors in the Goodreads' catalog. The Goodreads Libra Goodreads Librarians are volunteers who help ensure the accuracy of information about books and authors in the Goodreads' catalog. The Goodreads Librarians Group is the official group for requesting additions or updates to the catalog, including: I wanted her to not speak for a lot longer than the book gave us. She started speaking to him WAY too early and he finds out about her deception even earlier than that. For some reason, waitresses LOVE to touch Conner, and Noemi gets extremely jealous. I have never personally been touched or seen anyone touched by the wait staff at a restaurant. But this happens every time they go out. This is an unbelievable situation that is only there to further the romantic plot. Si me gustó mucho, había mucha tensión sexual entre ellos dos y las escenas spicy estuvieron buenas.

A Note from the Author : While Noemi may be a silent virgin bride, don't expect meekness. She is bold, fiercely loyal, and one of the few people unafraid of Conner Byrne. These two are electric, and I ADORE them! For those of you who are new to me, I write what I'd call "mafia lite." My heroes are hardened criminals with soft spots for their heroines. There may be violence and cruelty in my books, but never between the main characters. Enjoy! She kept on saying that she’ll make plans to runaway with her brother. Talking about how she won’t let another man control her. These two were a bit angsty but there was not much tension beyond the fact he wanted to know why she faked losing her voice and why she was afraid of her father.To say I was excited to dive again into the author’s mafiaverse is an understatement. Each of her books in the Five families series was a hit for me, and to get the story of the Irish half brother was thrilling. I wasn’t disappointed at all. This book had such potential but the main reason for the title was resolved too early for me? I also feel like her reasons for her silence were not really good? She could always still write the secrets she kept within her and plotted against her father all along? No hay nada mejor que un libro de mafia con un matrimonio arreglado es de mis combinaciones favoritas. I was very pleased with that outcome regarding her crazy a&& father as well as her sweet but in the dark brother. But something tells me that Sante, her brother, has alot more to show us in later books. 🧐

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment