276°
Posted 20 hours ago

CAT DANCER Toy

£2.245£4.49Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Waller, Reed;Worley, Kate.1995[Originally published October 1987]."Chapter I", The Collected "Omaha" the Cat Dancer.Fantagraphics Books. pp.25-66.ISBN: 9781560971610. Tap Dancer [Rare Talent, Agility] - Roll again immediately after a roll cancel. (+1 Passive Agility) Ironically, it then proceeds to write the name of the game incorrectly, as ULTRAKILL is meant to be written in all capitals. Frost Buster [Common Talent, Frostdraw Exclusive] - Greatsword and Greathammer Crits leave a trail of ice. (+5 Elemental Intensity, Crystal Shrapnel [Advanced Talent, Frostdraw Exclusive] - Your crystal explosions now have an AoE that applies crystals to all hit. (+5 Elemental Intensity)

Give and Take [Common Talent, Charisma] - Deal less damage to comrades and receive less damage from comrades. This talent does not make guns scale off your attunement. It still scales off your Light Weapon stat but just converts your Physical Damage to Elemental Damage.

Shadow Travel [Rare Talent, Shadowcast Exclusive] - Teleport to a location in exchange for Ether cost. Certain ranges will require a health sacrifice. Be careful as this technique can prove lethal to the user. Silencer's Blade [Galebreathe Exclusive, Rare Talent] Meleeing a 'Suffocated' opponent will extend the duration of the Suffocation. (+1 Elemental Intensity) Heartbeat Sensor [Common Talent] - When using Rhythm, you can hear the subtle heartbeat of all living things nearby. (+10 Sanity) Speaking of the album, Stewart told The Spokesman-Review in 1984, "The album is so depressing, like 'Oh God, he left me; oh God, I don't have a boyfriend.' I think that's because I tend to write more when I'm depressed. All my songs tend to sound too sad, and I'm very happy right now." [4]

Ironclad Punishment [Common Talent, Ironsing Exclusive] - Your Ironsing mantras deal more posture damage to enemies the more armor durability they have.Flaming Flourish [Common Talent , Flamecharm Exclusive] - Set enemies on fire when you flourish them. (+2 Elemental Intensity) Conditioned Swimmer [Common Talent] - You lose less hunger and thirst while swimming. (+1 Passive Agility) Savior [Common Talent] - After saving a player from being gripped gain a short speed boost for a short duration. (+1 Sanity)

Waller, Reed;Worley, Kate.1995[Originally published October 1987]."Chapter III", The Collected "Omaha" the Cat Dancer.Fantagraphics Books. pp.99-128.ISBN: 9781560971610. Heavy Shoulders [Common Talent, Ironsing Exclusive] - If your opponent has 3 or more rods, their dodges are slower.

GIFs

Champion's Regalia [Rare Talent] - Flourishing an opponent grants you 50% extra posture damage for 10 seconds. (+1 Carry Load)

Adept Galebreather [Galebreathe Exclusive] - You can now obtain 1-Star Leveled Galebreathe mantras. (+3 Elemental Intensity, +1 Health) The increased Ether Cost from Modified Mantras is reduced by 20% (ether cost increase for tier 1 modifications is reduced from 10 Ether to 8, for tier 2 - from 20 Ether to 16). Eruption Path: Lava Serpent [Flamecharm Exclusive] - Your fire abilities proc an eruption under the enemies feet instead of burn. (+4 Elemental Intensity) Emergency Repairs [Common Talent] - Your repairs are more efficient when the ship is on low health. (+2 Carry Load)

Memes

A Fold can be used if you are not satisfied with your current hand of cards, giving you an additional hand of cards on your next power increase. Dustlunge [Common Talent, Agility Exclusive] - You can now assassinate your enemies from much farther, shadestepping to their location if they're too far. (+1 Passive Agility) Neural Overload [Advanced Talent, Intelligence] - You can input up to 4 copies of each Mantra ingredient instead of being limited to 3. Eruption Path: Lava Serpent [Common Talent, Flamecharm Exclusive] - Your fire abilities no longer proc burn and instead proc an eruption under the enemies feet. (+4 Elemental Intensity) Heretic's Sutra [Common Talent] - A chant that steers you into the state of Insanity for 20 seconds.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment