276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Minions [DVD] [2017]

£2.495£4.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

However, despite villainous intentions, the supervillain grows increasingly touched by the girls' growing love for him and find himself changing for the better because of it. An eleven-year-old Gru plans to become a supervillain with the help of his Minions, which leads to a showdown with a malevolent team, the Vicious 6. [22]

Kaplan, Zach (January 15, 2011). "Despicable Me: The Game - Minion Mayhem Review". Nintendo Life. Archived from the original on September 6, 2015 . Retrieved September 8, 2020. Fritz (voiced by Steve Coogan): Dru's courteous, well mannered butler who speaks with a British accent. He takes Gru, Lucy, and the girls to meet Dru at his mansion in Freedonia Language And Audio: English Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround / English DVS (Descriptive Video Services) / French Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround / Spanish Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround Wolfe, Jennifer (November 25, 2013). "British Academy Children's Awards Winners Announced". Animation World Network. Archived from the original on April 22, 2022 . Retrieved January 13, 2023. a b c d "DVD and Blu-ray Releases for December 14th, 2010". The Numbers. Archived from the original on September 7, 2019 . Retrieved January 12, 2021.

Special Features: Includes a digital copy of Minions (Subject to expiration. Go to NBCUCodes.com for details.) Deleted Scene - Me, Myself and Stuart Mini-Movies Around the World Interactive Map Behind the Goggles - The Illumination Story of the Minions Jingle Bells Minion Style The Secret Life of Pets Theatrical Trailer a b c Coyle, Jake (May 5, 2022). "Summer Preview: Banana! The Minions expand their empire". Associated Press. Archived from the original on May 5, 2022 . Retrieved February 28, 2023. Debruge, Peter (June 11, 2015). "Chris Meledandri on How the 'Minions' Came to Life". Variety. Archived from the original on December 1, 2020 . Retrieved October 30, 2015.

Radulovic, Petrana (June 4, 2021). "Celebrate summer with a Minion overload". Polygon. Archived from the original on June 4, 2021 . Retrieved June 5, 2021. Special Features: Deleted Scene - Me, Myself and Stuart Mini-Movies Jingle Bells Minion Style The Secret Life of Pets Theatrical Trailer Vlessing, Etan (March 15, 2022). "Universal's Minions: The Rise of Gru to Open Annecy Animation Festival". The Hollywood Reporter. Archived from the original on March 16, 2022 . Retrieved January 13, 2023.

Other than that, we don't know which stars might be joining in the fun for the fourth movie. Usually there's a notable name playing the latest villain to try and take on Gru at his own game. Despicable Me 4 plot: What will Despicable Me 4 be about? Henderson, Odie (July 3, 2013). " Despicable Me 2". RogerEbert.com. Archived from the original on August 18, 2022 . Retrieved August 18, 2022.

Special Features: Includes a digital copy of Despicable Me 2 (Subject to expiration. Go to NBCUCodes.com for details.) Deleted Scene – Gruties The Minions Evil Minions A Gru-Some Transformation El Hombre Malo: The Villainy of El Macho Gru's Girls Gadgets Galore Feature Commentary with Directors Chris Renaud & Pierre Coffin Mini-Movies with Introductions By Steve Carell Making of the Mini-Movies Nordyke, Kimberly (March 2, 2014). "Oscars 2014 Winners: The Complete List". The Hollywood Reporter. Archived from the original on May 16, 2021 . Retrieved August 18, 2022. a b c d e f g h Gomez, Dessi (June 30, 2022). " Minions: The Rise of Gru Cast and Character Guide (Photos)". TheWrap. Archived from the original on August 18, 2022 . Retrieved August 18, 2022. Special Features: The Humans That Brought You Pets Animals Can Talk: Meet the Actors All About the Pets Hairstylist to the Dogs The Best of Snowball "Lovely Day" Lyric Video Hot Dog Sing-Along Brian the Minion on Pets Go-Pro: The Secret Life of Pets Sing Trailer Mini-MoviesDr. Nefario (voiced by Russell Brand, JB Blanc in the video game): Gru's hearing-impaired inventor and partner-in-crime who speaks with a British accent. He seems to have a romantic interest in Gru's mother, Marlena. In the second film, he misses being a villain so he goes to work for El Macho, but abandons him after he turns the Minions into monsters. He is absent in most of the third film, having accidentally frozen himself in carbonite, similar to that of Han Solo from Star Wars. In Minions: Rise of Gru, it is revealed Nefario previously worked at a record shop called "Criminal Records", which the Vicious 6 use as a cover for their lair before going to work for Gru Kroll, Justin (March 5, 2015). "Allison Janney Joins Tim Burton's Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (Exclusive)". Variety. Archived from the original on December 21, 2020 . Retrieved August 17, 2022.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment