276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Shorrocks Traditional Lancashire Cheese Bomb LARGE- 460g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Cheese Grits are a regional specialty in the American South. This recipe uses strong, creamy Lancashire Bomb to really blow the dust off your taste buds! From the first bite, I was greeted with a velvety smooth texture that effortlessly melted in my mouth. The flavor profile is robust, with a perfect balance of tanginess and creaminess. The rich, savory notes are complemented by the delicate hint of blue veins, adding a subtle complexity that enhances the overall experience. Each bite is a journey of flavor, leaving me longing for more. It has proven to be a great success in the North of England and is spreading South rapidly by word of mouth due to the great taste and originality of the product. Lamb Hotpot, or Lancashire Hotpot, is a delicious traditional stew made from lamb with onion and potato. Adding a helping of Lancashire Bomb boosts the creaminess.

Since that first foray the Lancashire Bomb has become famous up and down the country. Not only for its unique shape but also for its fabulous depth of flavour. When the cheese is at room temperature there is nothing quite like taking a sharp knife, removing the top off the cheese (a bit like you would a boiled egg) and scooping out the smooth cheese with a spoon. Since then Andrew's dad had championed many cheese competitions and in 2006 Andrew himself did a clean sweep and took all the prizes at the Royal Lancashire Agricultural Show, which was named 'The Battle of the Lancashires'. Only Lancashire cheeses were allowed to enter this competition. Andrew has since been the original creator of the Lancashire Bomb, having originally made the first bomb as a leaving gift over 25 years ago for a friend emigrating to America. This was the start of this amazing product.

Lancashire Bomb

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment