276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bigger Than Us: The power of finding meaning in a messy world

£8.495£16.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

My relationship with love has changed over the years. At times I merely viewed it as something to get drunk on. I would crave kisses and human touch and the thrill of feeling my heart flip upside down with lust. An intoxicating, heart-thumping love was all I desired and the only kind of love I recognised outside of the grounded, long-lasting love for my family. Self-love was not in my orbit for a long time. I assumed I would like myself more if I was loved by another, maybe even lots of others. As my TV audience increased, I expected to find more acceptance of the bits of me I didn’t like. Maybe if others loved my insatiable enthusiasm that I felt out of control of, I would like it more too? Maybe if my characterful nose and bulbous eyes were applauded, I would find it easier to look in the mirror without judgement? I learned that lesson the hard way and have only really started to understand the power of self-love and acceptance recently. Denham, Jess (27 February 2015). "Fearne Cotton quits Radio 1 after ten years for 'family and new adventures' ". The Independent . Retrieved 28 February 2015.

Shenton, Zoe (27 February 2015). "Fearne Cotton is Pregnant!". The Mirror . Retrieved 28 February 2015. In 2018, Cotton began presenting Happy Place, a podcast available to streaming platforms. [29] The podcast features Cotton interviewing different celebrities. [30] Personal life [ edit ]On 20 May 2006, she read the United Kingdom's votes at the Eurovision Song Contest 2006, held in Athens, Greece. Fearne Cotton accuses BBC jubilee critics of being 'huge bullies' ". The Guardian. London. 8 June 2012. I'm pleased I decided to read this slowly; I enjoyed it, but there was so much to take in I would have been totally overwhelmed if I read it in one go. The summarisation of everything we’ve heard a hundred times, but coupled with expert views and a much deeper - relatable and personal- dive, makes for a book I intend to read again and again. And probably again.

From intuition and energy to manifesting, ritual, prayer and signs, I have explored positive ideas and simple exercises that are available to every single one of us. Alongside TV & Radio Fearne is incredibly creative and has designed several seasons of a home wear range for very.co.uk, curated 13 seasons of her own very.co.uk clothing range and previously released her own make-up and toiletry ranges for Boots. Fearne currently enjoys working alongside Cath Kidston and Garnier Olia and is also a brand ambassador for BaByliss, where she creates a series of ‘Get the Look’ videos and tutorials, recreating her go-to styles using BaByliss tools. The third part of the book provides practical guidance on how to live a more spiritual life. Cotton offers advice on meditation, yoga, and other mindfulness practices. She also discusses the importance of self-care and compassion. This book was exactly what I needed in this moment in my life and if that doesn’t express there is something bigger then us then I don’t know what does.Cotton said on Friday Night with Jonathan Ross that she has eleven tattoos over her body, the most notable of which is a fern leaf, covering her right hip up to her rib cage. [31]

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment