276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hoover H-PURIFIER 300 HHP30C011 100 m² White

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The HEPA 13 filter used in the H-Purifier 300 claims to be able to filter out 99.95% of airborne particles of maximum penetration size.

H-TRIFILTER is the exclusive Hoover system of filtration, with the combined action of 3 different layers, with a specific function for each layer, to ensure protection from all the indoor pollutants up to 0.1 microns. The Outer Layer works as a primary filter, intercepting the largest particles such as human or pet hair and dust. The HEPA (H13) filter traps invisible micro particles such as PM 10 and PM2.5, removing 99.97% of allergens up to 0.3 microns, such as pollen, dust mites and bacteria. The Active Carbon filter absorbs gaseous pollutants (VOC, NO2), fumes, cigarette smoke, odors. Another aspect we were keen to try out is the air quality of our kitchen / dining area. We currently have a shared space with our kitchen, dining and a snug area. The snug is a great place to sit and relax after our evening meal but the trouble is that it’s a shared space, so cooking smells easily spread in this area. Part of this review will take a look at how effective the Hoover H-Purifier 300 can clean the air in and around the kitchen.

Applies to

In terms of what to expect on the noise front then, if you’re running it at the standard mode, then Hoover’s official figures are 50dBA. Move it into the Sleep mode though and this goes down to 21dBA, which isn’t bad at all if you’re going to need to keep the unit running at night. To choose the air purifierthat best suits your needs, you can assess the room you want to place it in, while keeping in mind that there aremobileair devices that you can move during the day to the room you want. Where you shouldn’t place the air purifier It’s hugely helpful if I can escape to a space where the air doesn’t trigger my pollen allergy, to give my body a break and ease my symptoms. Air conditioned environments are good, and I even go for a drive to take advantage of the car’s A/C when the symptoms are really bad. We alternate between using it in our main living spaces downstairs, our home office, and our bedroom. Having the flexibility to do this means we can improve the air quality in more of our home, rather than just relying on one room to be allergen-free. Our verdict

Key specs – CADR: 240m³/h; Max room size: 20m²; Power settings: 4; Dimensions (WDH): 51 x 19 x 53cm; Weight: 5.9kg; Filter replacement indicator: Yes; Warranty: 1 year Using an air purifier is a simple way to make allergens easier to manage in the home. They remove small allergy-triggering particulates such as pollen, dust and pet dander from the air, creating a more neutral environment that helps reduce your symptoms. How the Hoover Air Purifier 300 works Noise is another factor – you don’t want to replace one irritation (allergies) with another (the sound of a jet plane in your room). For many, the hum is something that doesn’t bother them, but some purifiers can get very noisy. It’s also worth remembering that, while some machines are quiet on their lowest setting (where they’re often at their least effective), they might be loud on the fastest (where they’re working at their best).

Holistic Air Purifying

The Hoover 300 HHP30C Smart Air Purifier distributes purified air continuously and evenly in every direction, so that you can breathe freely everywhere. Clean your soft furnishings with a HEPA Filter vacuum once a week. You’ll need to vacuum curtains, rugs, carpets, sofas and other fabrics. You’re more likely to know Acer for its PCs, laptops or monitors, but its foray into air purifiers shows a lot of promise. The Pro P2 is a mid-sized tower – just under 58cm tall – with the top accommodating the fan’s grille, the minimal controls, and a 1.5in square OLED colour screen. The latter gives you the current PM2.5 reading, plus an at-a-glance air quality indicator, with the text turning from green through amber to magenta as it worsens.

As you can imagine, I set up pollen allergy mode straight away and it has been running ever since. There’s no guesswork about the best setting to choose; the purifier does all the work for you. I’ve been testing the Hoover H-Purifier now for about a week and happy to say that it has delivered what it is designed to do. Our air is cleaner, less smelly and we have peace of mind that our son’s allergies aren’t going to be a problem again in our home. What do I love about the Hoover H-Purifier 300? There are many different types of air purifiers on the market but they all have one thing in common: they use filters to clean the air. There are two main types of filters: mechanical and electrostatic. Mechanical filters trap larger particles like pet hair or dust while electrostatic filters attract smaller particles like pollen, smoke, or animal dander. Do air purifiers actually work? Otherwise, this has the same advantages as the smaller version: effective three-stage filtering, a built-in humidifying function and Sharp’s Plasmacluster ion technology, which – while it sounds like a weapon from a Halo game – works to kill odours, bacteria and mould. While the Vax PureAir 300 gives you even more airflow and covers larger rooms for less, the Sharp hits a sweet spot for price, performance and features, making it a great mid-range purifier for mid-sized rooms. First, make sure that you have the latest version of the app, that your Wi-Fi is working and that your air purifier is within range of your router (within 10 meters).Suitability - The Hoover 300 Air Purifier is suitable for indoor use, including in kitchens, utility rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms, living rooms, dining rooms, pet rooms, home offices, studios, etc. It's perfect for allergy sufferers, people who are sensitive to poor air quality, homes with pets, etc. Here is a look at the difference between when I first switched on the H-Purifier 300 compared to 20 minutes later. When first switched on After 20 minutes run time Some purifiers have a built-in timer. This can be really useful if you want your machine to come on a few hours before you get home, or if you want to turn it off automatically at night.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment