276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 70, 3 Ounce

£8.455£16.91Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Quenching your skin with vital hydration, it leaves you looking healthy and moisturised for up to eight hours, without any greasy residue or white marks - bonus! I’m not at all opposed to using North American products, as there are some pretty amazing products out there. Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct "Best By" dates for all incoming products. When I sit outside for a couple hours, I simply lather some of this on my face and I do not have to worry a single bit about burning.

It feels really good on your skin when you apply it, and when it says "dry-touch," this is really accurate. This high SPF sunscreen offers robust protection, guarding your skin against UVA and UVB rays to prevent sunburn, premature aging, and potential sun damage.

To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a. Directions: apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying at least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. Uses : helps prevent sunburn if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun. When I put this on my face, its almost like I'm not wearing any sunblock, and it doesn't leave behind that ghostly white cast like most sunblocks do.

This particular product works for me in terms of allergies and not for the nats and flys (also in my favor).Chemical filters can be more irritating to some people’s skin, and avobenzone, one of the more common chemical sunscreen ingredients, breaks down with UV exposure if not properly stabilized with another chemical filter. I prefer the lotion-like sunscreens more than the spray can sunscreens because they feel like they cover my skin more evenly.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment