276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Root Magic

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We realise we will need to update the FTM software (should probably have done it long ago!) but do you know if our data will transfer and be accessible on our new system? Apologies if it’s basic question but I have been struggling to find a clear answer. View and edit every piece of information about a person from a single edit screen. Add as many facts, notes, sources and media to each person and family. Share an event among multiple people and define each person's role in the event.

Cause of Death Charts: Analyze trends in your ancestors’ medical history and causes of death with the new charts feature, helping you better understand their health and longevity.Customize and print colorful reports and lists. Save them to .PDF, Microsoft Word .DOCX, Microsoft Excel .XLSX, and more which you can use in other publishing software.

The Places tool remains unchanged in RootsMagic 9, but it still neatly consolidates all your locations and maps in one place. Viewing, managing, and editing places is easy thanks to the fact the Edit Place dialog sits within the main interface as opposed to requiring a separate pop-up window, plus you can now edit place links to people and events from here too. Complete newbie here. I’ve been dipping my toe into different genealogy programs on and off for the last year or so, and am still not clear as to what path to invest my time and effort into. I’ve looked into Family Search, Family Echo, Ancestry, and now Family Tree Maker. If we do a family tree maker comparison with family tree heritage gold then in family tree heritage gold you will get good links to online search tools. Here you will easily read displays of data. But family tree heritage gold needs a visual update and some of the features of Family tree heritage gold are not easy to use. Legacy family tree This is traditionally a weak point in Family Tree Maker, but recent improvements have included a Photo Darkroom tool that’s designed to improve pictures that have faded with age. You can now also select a primary photo for a person, then choose a headshot from it to use as a thumbnail, improving the overall look of your tree. http://news.legacyfamilytree.com/legacy_news/2016/01/loading-the-source-clipboard-with-5-sources.htmlStories Feature: Record and share stories about your ancestors with the new stories feature, allowing you to add details, citations, and photographs to enhance your family tree. A few minor bugs in the Web Search workspace for FamilySearch include the statement “No results found” always being displayed, even when there are possible historical records (both Mac and Windows), and the “Upload Memory” button on FamilySearch not working when adding a new memory source (Mac only).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment