276°
Posted 20 hours ago

I Love You, Stinky Face

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Similar to the flehman response is the blep—a cat’s adorable habit of not quite retracting its tongue all the way. Here, the cat is “smelling” its environment by collecting pheromones that are passed to the vomeronasal organ. It might look silly and cute like a flehman response, but cats do it for a reason. Maia Campos PMBG, Melo MO and Mercurio DG (2019) Use of Advanced Imaging Techniques for the Characterization of Oily Skin. Front. Physiol. 10:254. doi: 10.3389/fphys.2019.00254

Flament F, Francois G, Qiu H, et al. Facial skin pores: a multiethnic study. Clinical, Cosmetic and Investigational Dermatology. 2015;8:85-93. doi:10.2147/CCID.S74401But of course it’s easy to unconditionally love a child who had no choice in the matter. Of course it’s easy to love a beautiful toddler. It’s easy to love someone who can’t say words that hurt you. But mama, what if my accident caused so much trauma, you almost committed suicide, would you still love me then?”

In this unit, students explore different concepts and techniques in the arts domain. Students are encouraged, through learning experiences in the areas of drama, dance and music, to think outside the box. But in acne, dead skin cells can become trapped in pores, and instead of sloughing off, they form a plug with the sebum. Makrantonaki E, Ganceviciene R, Zouboulis C. An update on the role of the sebaceous gland in the pathogenesis of acne. Dermatoendocrinol. 2011;3(1):41–49. doi:10.4161/derm.3.1.13900 You Can Do It, Stinky Face! is a precious children's book that reflects the beautiful love between a mother and her child and is perfect for young children and parents to encourage special moments during reading time. But mama, what if I (become a drug addict, fail out of school, marry someone of the same sex, be different from you etc) would you still love me then? Why does it become different then? Why did I grow up thinking and feeling that if I wasn’t exactly a certain way that people wouldn’t love me? And I came to realize it’s not because I wasn’t worthy of love, but because the people around me (my parents, grandparents, teachers etc) were taught that I was a measure of their success or failure as a parent or educator. That their worth was based in my perceived success. And in understanding the way I loved Ian when he couldn’t prove to people that I was a good parent, that I was still expecting my other kids too.Rikishi introduced The Stinkface in February 2000 in Mobile, Alabama. The Big Bossman had the (dis)honor of being the first recipient of the Stinkface. This became one of Rikishi's signature moves, and he used it in many of his matches. My kids are there own people. They will make their own mistakes, have triumphs that might occur outside of things I agree with (like pursuing certain professions that I find despicable), or be in relationships with people I hate. Although it feels like my responsibility to forge their path, to make sure they do the right thing, to make sure their “good”, it’s not. My only TRUE responsibility is to make sure they feel loved, nurtured and supported by me-as is.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment