276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Razer Hammerhead True Wireless X - Low Latency Earbuds (Low Latency 60ms Gaming Mode, Mobile App Customisation, Custom-tuned 13mm drivers, Bluetooth 5.2 with Auto-Pairing, Google Fast Pair) Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Hammerhead True Wireless X is the budget version of the Hammerhead Pro which, you guessed it, means fewer features and cheaper materials. The biggest difference being the use of a single plastic mould for the earbuds instead of a swappable silicone tips design. Remember the horrendous and massively divisive Apple Earpods that came with every iPhone and either fit you perfectly or not at all? I have no complaints with wearing the earbuds on a casual daily basis, but when it comes to working out, it’s best to use the rubber eartips as it is prone to slipping out of your ears. But the good thing is, the earbuds are water resistant, but no IP rating has been specified by Razer. If you find yourself wanting to clear all devices from the memory of the earbuds for any reason, you can do so relatively easily. All you need to do is open the lid of the charging case and enter pairing mode by holding down the Razer logo for six seconds. Once in pairing mode then you need to triple tap the logo, holding down the last tap for two seconds. This will clear the memory of the earbuds allowing you to pair it to new devices. What’s the connection strength like? Razer ปรับจูนมาเป็นพิเศษ รองรับการขับเสียงในช่วงความถี่ 20 -20 kHz ความต้านทาน 32 โอห์ม จึงทำให้หูฟังไร้สาย Razer Hammerhead True Wireless X โดดเด่นในเรื่องของเสียงเบส โดยโทนเสียงส่วนมากของตัวหูฟังจะมีความอุ่น และสะอาด มีการตัดเสียงรบกวนต่าง ๆ ออกไปได้อย่างดีเพื่อการเล่นเกมที่ยอดเยี่ยม นอกจากนี้ยังสามารถปรับ EQ และตั้งค่าเพิ่มเติม ผ่านทางแอปพลิเคชั่น Razer Audio ที่ดาวน์โหลดได้ทั้งระบบปฎิบัติการณ์ iOS และ Android ได้อย่างง่ายดาย

The main selling point of the Razer Hammerhead true wireless earbuds is its low latency game mode, and while this will appeal to a niche audience, for most people you won’t even realize the feature is turned on – or off. Mivel a fülhallgatók vízállóak, kedvenc zenéidre edzhetsz, és szabadon viselheted őket különböző szabadtéri tevékenységek során. Potentially solving this (on paper, at least), is the ‘Bass Boost’ EQ setting. While this does up the bass, it ends up muddying the overall quality of the sound. Unless bass is of utmost importance, you’ll probably find yourself turning off bass boost not long after turning it on, like we did. In some cases it almost sounded like you have a bit of water in your ear. Endowed with the increased bandwidth, range, and energy efficiency of Bluetooth 5.2, the earbuds last longer and automatically connect to their last paired device for easyhandling.Overall, the sound quality of the Razer Hammerhead true wireless earbuds is good, and can occasionally be impressive, but audiophiles will be left unimpressed, and the muddy bass boost mode in particular is disappointing. Razercon 2022 Captivates Gamers Globally With A Digital Celebration, Along With Product Announcements And Giveaways konkrét vásárlások és látogatói vélemények alapján a termék forgalmazója rendelkezik-e a Megbízható Bolt emblémák valamelyikével Razer Hammerhead True Wireless X รองรับการใช้งาน Gaming Mode ที่จะเชื่อมต่อหูฟังไร้สายด้วยสัญญาณแบบ Low Latency ที่มีความหน่วงต่ำเพียง 60 ms เท่านั้น จึงทำให้การเล่นเกมนั้นราบรื่น ไม่มีอาการสะดุดหรือดีเลย์แต่อย่างใด โดยการเปิดใช้งานก็แสนง่ายดาย เพียงแค่กดปุ่มที่ตัวหูฟัง 3 ครั้ง โดยครั้งสุดท้ายค้างไว้ 2 วินาที หรือจะเปิดผ่านแอปฯ ก็ทำได้เช่นเดียวกัน

In terms of customization, you have full control over what each gesture does – media controls and for calls. The gestures available are single press, double tap, triple tap, hold for 2 seconds, double tap and hold, as well as triple tap and hold for 2 seconds. If you've read our review of the EPOS GTW 270, we're not averse to the idea of gaming earbuds. The Hammerhead True Wireless X proves that it can be a viable option. I love the sound that they produce, the generous battery life, and the Game mode. I really want to love these but I just can't get past the hit or miss fit.With the Hammerhead true wireless earbuds, Razer has come up with a stylish pair of true wireless headphones that look great and work well – especially considering the price. It’s a shame that there’s only three EQ presets, and no way of adjusting them, so we could get a better experience that suited our tastes better. Note: Once the earbuds have been paired to a device, they will automatically try to connect to the last paired device every time the charging case’s lid is opened, or when the earbuds are poweredon. Az Árukereső célja megkönnyíteni a vásárlást és tanácsot adni a megfelelő bolt kiválasztásában. Nem mindig a legolcsóbb ajánlat a legjobb, az ár mellett kiemelten fontosnak tartjuk a minőségi szempontokat is, a vásárlók elégedettségét, ezért előre soroltunk Önnek 3 ajánlatot az alábbi szempontok szerint:

Many people might not ever notice this lag – especially if you mainly just listen to music – but for anyone who has been frustrated by this when gaming, then this is a feature that could temp you. Depending on the type of music I’m listening to, I often change between the EQ profiles. Most of the time, I’m on Enhanced Bass, but sometimes I’m on Amplified and Enhanced Clarity as well. But judging on the default profile, the highs are decently clear, with the mids offering great vocals, and the lows showcasing great thump. That being said, sound isolation and soundstage is great, and each frequency doesn’t drown each other out. You could hear undertones clearly, which is great. Irányítsd a zenét és a hívásokat, kapcsold be a Gaming Mode-ot, és aktiváld okostelefonod hangasszisztensét - mindezt néhány egyszerű érintéssel. Speaking of price, we think Razer has pitched the price tag as about right for the performance and features you get with the Hammerhead true wireless earbuds. A kezdeti beállítás során kényelmesen párosíthatod a Razer Hammerhead True Wireless X-et Bluetooth-képes Android-eszközökkel egy felugró értesítés egyetlen érintésével.If you read that table closely you may have noticed that there is something called “gaming mode” that you can toggle on or off. This is where Razer’s gaming expertise comes into play, because the company claims that by activating gaming mode the Razer Hammerhead True Wireless earbuds will have a super-impressive latency of 60ms. Seeing as these earbuds use AAC for its connection to your phone, it’s not terribly surprising. Now full disclosure: I’m not a hardcore gamer, but I have a hard time noticing any practical latency playing games on mobile devices. I did find that with the gaming mode turned on I had no audio-visual lag while watching videos, but that could also just be because AAC usually handles lag well enough all on its own. How do you pair to the Razer Hammerhead? People who have no problem wearing AirPods. Fair warning, these take a one-size-fits-most approach just like the AirPods do and while I surprisingly had no issues keeping these in my ears—I can’t guarantee you’ll have the same experience. At least charging doesn’t take too long, with around an hour and a half needed to recharge the case. As it uses USB-C, these days it shouldn’t be difficult to find a spare cable to top them up – and one comes included with the earphones as well. The easiest way for me to test this was a simple, down and dirty video lip sync test. I ran the same YouTube video with and without game mode to observe the delay between when I see a character's lips move and hearing the audio. Game mode was bang on with the sync compared to standard mode. This was enough to convince me it's fine for fast-paced games where every advantage counts.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment