276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cadbury Milk Chocolate Spread, 400g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So yeah, to describe these cupcakes you have to say Cadbury’s quite a few times… but I’m not sorry. HELLO CADBURY’S CUPCAKES. Honestly, I question why I hadn’t done these sooner?! It’s mad! How could I have not done these sooner?! NatWest, Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) and Ulster Bank, which are all part of the NatWest Group, will now shut at least 172 of their bank branches in 2023 and 2024. Martin Lewis: What the Autumn Statement means for you – including wages, benefits, pensions, ISAs, housing, national insurance and more Autumn Statement: State pension confirmed to rise by 8.5% from April 2024 – while some benefits will go up by 6.7% NatWest, RBS and Ulster Bank to close at least 172 branches in 2023/24 – here's the full list, plus alternatives

The Chancellor Jeremy Hunt has today (Wednesday 22 November) announced a range of tax, benefits and savings measures. We round up the key announcements and what they mean for you. However, so many of you have been asking for a Cadbury’s cupcake – and here it is! It’s got so much Cadbury goodness in it, you will want to make them over and over, and not share them with anyone! Although, I do recommend to share… that’s a lot of cake for one person. Anyway – here they are. Here are the BEST Cadbury’s cupcakes you will ever find. I’m a little nervous to say that in all honesty, as Cadbury is such an iconic brand. Dairy Milk, in particular, is the dreamiest of dreamy.This stuff should come with a health warning, seriously, once that lid is off, I cannot stop!!! Unable to buy crunchies or anything similar in Bulgaria, never mind a melted pot of it! It's heavenly, spread on plain biscuits to jazz them up, or as a decadent filling for chocolate cake, or simply spread on a sandwich or toast. As a completely optional part of this recipe, I decided to core out the cupcakes and fill it with Cadbury’s spread. Oh, holy moly it’s so good. Adding the spread to a cupcake is an easy way to make the cakes slightly over the top, but completely and utterly epic. The Cadbury’s spread is smooth and delicious – but you can use whatever spread you want! Or, you can just leave it out! Buttercream

Sugar, Rapeseed Oil, Lactose (from 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐤), Palm Oil, 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐤 Chocolate Crumb (7%) (𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐤, Sugar, Cocoa Mass), Full Cream 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐤 Powder (7%), Fat Reduced Cocoa (5%), Whey Powder (𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐤), Emulsifier: Sunflower Lecithin, Flavouring

Heinz Sandwich Spread

For the buttercream, I used melted Dairy Milk chocolate. Honestly, can you make Cadbury cupcakes and not use Dairy Milk for the buttercream?! I mean.. you can. You could use more of the spread, or even use the Bournville cocoa powder instead – but I loved using the melted Dairy Milk. For the sponge, I used a basic chocolate sponge – I used Bournville cocoa powder this time, as it’s Cadbury’s! You can, of course, use other cocoa powder– all cocoa powder will work. However, I would not recommend using Cadbury’s hot chocolate powder. Whilst the hot chocolate powder makes the best hot chocolates, it’s not the best for cakes. Baking cups Autumn Statement: Workers to pay less in national insurance – but rate cuts don't offset the freezing of personal tax thresholds

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment