276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BIG AGNES Unisex's Insulated Q-Core Deluxe Sleeping Pads, Turquoise, 20x72 (Regular)

£102.655£205.31Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Construction and Durability: Very durable. I have had this all over the country and spent many a night on the trail with it and it hardly look used. Here you can see the quilted baffles in the Q-Core compared to the vertical baffles in the Insulated Air Core.

Big Agnes Q Core SLX Sleeping Pad Review | CleverHiker

Its primary selling point is its high elasticity and abrasion resistance. This allows the Q-Core SLX to be inflated, stuffed, re-inflated, and re-stuffed ad nauseam without risk of fatiguing or ripping the surface. ‘Superlight,’ Micro Adjustment Perfect chair to carry to baseball games, hikes or just because. It's light enough and easy to carry. The comfort is top notch. "A premium pillow from Big agnus, they have applied all their knowledge and know-how from their excellent Rapide SL range to the Rapide SL Pillow. Made from a light yet robust material, the Copper Spur HV UL 3 Long Footprint is the correct size and with the correct fixings for easy convenient use. I own the 27 oz 20" x 72" x 3.5" size. I am 5’4” and it is plenty long enough for me. If you are concerned about its weight, Big A does make a lighter version, the Q-Core SL. It is 10 ounces lighter, but substantially less comfortable. It is still comfortable, don't get me wrong, but the Q-Core's comfort is in another league. I personally am very happy with my decision to carry the heavier and more comfortable Q-core. Now for the bad news... When you move on the pad—roll over, turn—it makes a rather loud noise. If alone, this is no problem. When camping with others it can be so loud it disrupts their sleep (but so does my snoring—so if they can deal with that, Q Core sqeaks are nothing!). One of my favorite enhancements to this pad is the slightly higher side tubes, making it easier to stay on the pad without rolling off; and it just felt more comfortable to "lean" against something, however small, while side sleeping. The quilted pattern felt more comfortable than the straight tube design also, and helped avoid sliding off the end of the pad.

Big Agnes Reboots Q-Core Pad | GearJunkie High Tech Sleep: Big Agnes Reboots Q-Core Pad | GearJunkie

Offset I-beams, ‘micro’ air-pressure adjustment, and aviation-grade TPU lamination… sleeping pads can be deceptively high-tech. But what does it all mean? Recommended Reading: Expanded Polystyrene Foam Board Insulation Why We Like The Big Agnes Rapide Sl Insulated Sleeping PadThis year, the Arizona Trail had some unique perks and challenges for thru-hike hopefuls. An intense snow year in the Southwest meant we didn’t have to worry much about dried up water sources or long water carries, and we got to see a massive super bloom in the Sonoran Desert. A long and wide mesh bivvy that’s more roomie than its counterparts, and less claustrophobic. its well-constructed a perfect low weight summer adventures and overseas travel. Head over to our full review at the link in our bio to see why we think this pad is such an awesome value. The Insulated Q-Core sports an impressive 5 R-Value. It is filled with X-Static synthetic insulation and silver filament that boost thermodynamic, anti-microbial and anti-odor properties. I have found that it regulates temperature very well. It kept me warm one night on top of snow at 15 degrees and I wasn’t too hot sleeping on it at 75 degrees.

Big Agnes Q-Core Deluxe Insulated Camping Pad - Absolute-Snow

I would very much recommend this product to my closest friends and even my enemies! (I will sleep well on my Q Core regardless!). Well worth the money! A warm-weather quilt that offers unrestricted freedom of movement and fast temperate regulation. Open up the quilt in the heat, or cinches it around you in cooler weather. First thought was that I was buying an air mattress. Why would I want to do that? They pop! They are bulky. They smell like plastic!!!

The Q-Core Deluxe Sleeping Pad brings increased comfort without weighing us down or sacrificing durability for our missions into the wilderness. Primaloft Silver and heat-reflective technology combine to help you stay warm in temperatures right below freezing, and the quilted top aids in keeping you comfortable throughout the night. I-Beam construction reduces weight in places that dont disrupt the pads structural integrity, which means you get a stable platform during sleeping at a lower weight. The Q-Core is expensive, but made of lightweight materials that seem to hold-up through many nights providing deep cushion support and maintaining comfortable pressure.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment