276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hollister Festival Vibes For Him Eau de Toilette ml

£17£34.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The top notes rejuvenate the senses with a mix of fresh pineapple, birch leaves, and crisp marine air.

Rights: access, rectification and deletion of data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information, which can be consulted in our Privacy Policy. Whether you want to attract attention or just want to pamper yourself, this fragrance will be the perfect choice. This Festival Vibes has a far more earthy dry down and over time the difference does become more noticeable. EAN 0085715268532 Olfactory Families Fougere / Aromatic Release Date 2018 ingredients alcohol denat.Item number NWTVU HOLLISTER Festival Vibes for Him invites the wearer to fill every moment with excitement. A fragrance that brings people together, Festival Vibes evokes thoughts of explosive colour, amazing music and fun times.

FRAGRANCE/PARFUM WATER/EAU (AQUA) ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE TRIS (TETRAMETHYLHYDROXYPIPERIDINOL) CITRATE RED 4 (CI 14700) YELLOW 5 (CI 19140) RED 33 (CI 17200) EXT. I was pretty excited by the idea of Festival Vibes as I love the other three scents in the line (for him and her) but this is by far the weakest of the four and a regrettable purchase. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). I’m starting to think Hollister are a little gem in the world of fragrances, everything if theirs that I have has been a great performer, has garnered a bevy of compliments and has made me feel refreshed when wearing. Things get a little interesting with the introduction of an herbal woody accord, ginger root, and bay leaves in the middle.We both thought it was discontinued so it's going to be a surprise as it's one of her favourite fragrances. Then, the scent evolves into a blooming bouquet of flowers, adding a feminine and romantic dimension. You won’t really notice any difference between a product purchased from Perfume’s Club and a product purchased from a seller in our new Marketplace. Let this Eau de Perfume be your companion, adding a touch of celebration and joy to your everyday life. It contains notes of bergamot, quince, goji berries, pink peony, osmanthus, vanilla orchid, hibiscus, cashmere wood, tonka beans, and musk.

The opening is so nice a fruity floral that last that way maybe 20 minutes then it dries down to a powdery finish. If at any time you would like to opt out from marketing, you can visit the Privacy Preferences page and select the relevant options. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable).

As the day goes on, he’ll keep turning up the volume— partying all day long to keep the fun going and never missing out on the opportunity to experience more.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment