276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Taboo: Taking Mom's Place, My New Step Daddy Found My Secret Diary

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It was Friday evening and she was prowling around, bored and fed up when she found me preparing for a day out fishing. I'm Chris, as you know and at 23 I'm just over six feet tall. Sharon's a couple of years younger than me, by the way. I'm nicely solid thanks to my daily workout, my cycling, my countryside wanderings and my general attempts at eating well and I look quite good in my opinion. I keep my hair short and my face clean shaven and I like to think that I'm quite wholesome; a 'decent' guy, fit to accompany any nice young lady. Obviously I've had plenty of girlfriends but probably because of my 'at home' existence I don't have a steady girlfriend, more's the pity. One day I'll settle down - one day after I leave home I guess... There on her bed lay Sharon, her panties missing, her nightie pulled up, her hips raised, her legs wide spread and her large vibrator embedded between her legs! I was nonplussed, unable to fathom out the reason for her apparent delight in stirring me but I eventually put it down to my getting our parents to let her stay out and I resolved that I'd make sure that she behaved properly while in my care. Once I'd settled that matter in my mind I nodded to myself, undressed, climbed into bed and fell asleep almost immediately.

On the other hand, giving my parents the story that I was doing some fishing was a good enough reason and excuse to stay out as long as I liked. Sure, it was usually a genuine story but occasionally it was one that I used to enjoy a night of debauchery with assorted friends while Sharon on the other hand had no such escape route. I already told you I'll probably be out until late," I added, now that I felt safe to ask them, "All depends on the fishing, so will that still be ok?"Just wanted to remind you that we're off early in the morning," I said, "I'll give you a call if you like - around sevenish." What do you mean, fishing's fun?" scoffed my sister, "I can't think of anything worse, to be honest!" Shut up!" Sharon replied, "I said forget it, now come on, remind me, what am I supposed to wear today?"

There was silence for a few moments and I thought that perhaps she'd gone to sleep early but then her voice piped up. Sensible," I said unable to come up with anything better as I watched her tight and barely covered little arse sway across the room. Certainly staying out late and getting pissed were two actions guaranteed to irritate them, which was why my sister was grounded. Instead of just walking through the door, she slid past me, brushing her breasts against my chest and her torso against my belly and smiling broadly at me. Apart from a feeling of fullness inside me she also left behind a waft of wonderful perfume, the one I knew she applied when she was going out at night. I had my kit well organised so that I could easily carry my fishing box, my rods, my food and drink as well as my collapsible tent and umbrella but I had visions of Sharon bringing suitcases of clothes with her!

My sister and I still lived at home because although we'd both moved into our 20's our parents refused to take rent or housekeeping money from us so it was economically very sensible for us to stay at home. Perhaps the free board and lodgings was our parent's way of keeping an eye on us but we accepted the limitations thus far, irksome as they may have been on occasion.

This is the place," I said as I eased the car forward slowly, "There's a place I can stop round the corner, out of sight." Ok, good thinking," she answered as she turned and walked away, "Yeah, I've got a skirt that'll do and I'll just wear a blouse or something." I awoke a couple of minutes before my alarm was due to go off at six and sat up, instantly feeling somewhat worried about my decision. Would Sharon behave herself - or would it be better to let her sleep on? I work not far away as a junior office manager in a local business - my status really meaning that I was the 'gopher' so far as I could tell but my boss says we all have to start at the bottom. Huh, that's his story... One day perhaps I'll be able to tell someone to fetch my files and tea instead...but for now I was at least on the first step of the corporate ladder. Yeah, of course I would," I said feeling Sharon's hand caressing my shoulder, "Anything for you sis."She went silent as she watched me, then suddenly squeezed my shoulder, pressing herself against me. Oh, fish are always slippery and wriggly and I'll admit that they're cold but they're not horrid," I answered, concentrating on a selection of floats, "And anyway I'm not constantly catching them so the rest of the time I can spend just watching all the birds and the insects and the animals." I don't mind the walking and while you're fishing I'd be able to watch and you'd be there to talk to," she said as she began rubbing her hip against me, "And you'd let me use your binoculars, wouldn't you?" I pushed the door open and there was my sister sitting cross-legged on her bed scanning her phone and once again my mouth fell open. She was obviously ready for bed and was in a remarkably see-through powder puff pink nightie that hid very little. Her generous breasts were entirely visible, her small darker pink nipples pointing at me, capturing my gaze and she noticed. What's up - too much for you am I!" she sniggered as she put her phone down, "Sorry Chris, I hadn't really expected you to come in at this time of night."

My sister was prowling and bored because she'd been grounded for the weekend after coming home late and in a 'worse for wear' condition a few days ago; in other words well and truly pissed and well past her deadline too. My sister Sharon may well look good in her own environment because she's a tall but curvy person and far more at home in tight jeans, loose blouses and high heels; in clubs and bars and in noisy and busy places, so the thought of her sitting out there fishing was all wrong. Hey, we're going tomorrow morning, not right now," I reminded her, "And don't take too much rubbish - you'll have to carry it, not me." Obviously Mum and I know best though because underneath all the gunk there's a very pretty girl who can be warm and friendly too, which is just as well because I have to put up with her!Haha!" laughed mum, knowing Sharon as well as I did, "I can't see your sister wanting to do that, not without her booze and music and stuff."

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment