276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Oh My Gods

£3.995£7.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

a b "New Zealand single certifications – Adele – Oh My God". Recorded Music NZ . Retrieved 4 February 2022. a b c Aguirre, Abby (7 October 2021). "Adele on the Other Side". Vogue. Archived from the original on 7 October 2021 . Retrieved 8 October 2021. Starfire frequently exclaims "X'hal!" when surprised, and has said something to the effect of "Thank X'hal you're all right!" at least once. This becomes slightly odd when it turns out X'hal is at best very destructive and probably a little bit crazy. Fridge Brilliance when you realize the Tamaranians swing wildly between passionate lovers and Proud Warrior Race without a whole lot of moods in between. I've adapted my existing workshops and assemblies for virtual school visits over MS Teams or Zoom - these are at a reduced rate compared to my in-person visits.​

Also parodied once, when every character in the scene cites a different god... ending with " Amora, Goddess of Mustard". Yeung, Neil Z. " 30 – Adele". AllMusic. Archived from the original on 19 November 2021 . Retrieved 19 November 2021.Special appearance in 'OMG' ". The Times of India. 29 July 2012 . Retrieved 7 October 2012. [ dead link] In the Kane Series characters swear by the different gods or demons. "Shenan's tits!" are quite popular, and so are references to Lord Tloluvin (lord of demons) and his Seven Hells. In Oathbringer, the Herald Shallash becomes the first character in the entire Cosmere to swear by Adonalsium, the original god of the Cosmere. The Roman Mysteries has "By Castor and Pollux" or simply "Pollux!", the latter of which sounds a lot like a more modern word. There are also "Great Neptune's beard!" or "Great Jupiter's eyebrows!".

The owls use the name of their god, Glaux, in typical English idioms ("Glaux willing", "Glaux bless", "Oh my Glaux", etc.) as well as some more hilarious variations like "Glaux-in-a-box!" Griffiths, George (3 July 2022). "Adele's BST at Hyde Park setlist in full: What songs did the superstar perform live in London?". Official Charts Company. Archived from the original on 31 July 2022 . Retrieved 23 August 2022. Top 5 | 10 Maart 2022"[Top 5 | March 10, 2022] (in Dutch). Nationale Top 40 Suriname. 10 March 2022 . Retrieved 7 July 2023. Rapports annuels 2022" (in French). Ultratop. Archived from the original on 21 January 2023 . Retrieved 13 January 2023. Hunt, El (17 November 2021). "Adele – '30 ' album review: dependable pop titan finally mixes things up". NME. Archived from the original on 19 November 2021 . Retrieved 17 November 2021.

(good) ˈGod

Cleopatra in Space: Akila often says "Oh my Ra!" after Egyptian Mythology. Once, her mother admonishes her, saying "Please don't use Ra's name in vain, sweetheart." In the Diana Wynne Jones short story "Dragon Reserve, Home Eight" a character says "Great Tew!" Which is a village in Oxfordshire in real life, albeit probably not in the world where the story is set.

a b "Oh My God by Adele". Apple Music (US). Archived from the original on 11 March 2022 . Retrieved 22 September 2022. There are plenty of exclamations we can use in place of “oh my god.” You might like to try out one of the following: a b Pareles, Jon (17 November 2021). "Adele Has a Lot of Big Feelings on ' 30 '". The New York Times. Archived from the original on 17 March 2022 . Retrieved 2 July 2022. The titular protagonist often swears either "by the Abyss", "by all that is unholy" or "by all the gods".OMG! Oh My God song Go go Govinda holds a contest between burning coal and water fountain". 31 August 2012. Wang, Jessica (12 January 2022). "Two Adeles, an apple, and a horse star in biblical 'Oh My God' video". Entertainment Weekly. Archived from the original on 18 April 2022 . Retrieved 23 September 2022. Maya Angelou writes of being whipped by her grandmother for using the phrase "By the way" in I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings. Her grandmother explains after the whipping that Jesus is "the way, the truth and the life", and no one takes the Lord's name in vain under her roof.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment