276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BOOTY SPARKS Light Up Anal Plug, Large, Grey

£23.205£46.41Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Light up your sex life with some of the most exiting butt plugs in the Loveplugs collection! These great toys are some of the most exciting we have available, perfect for adding a little flair to your collection. Sexy Couple Neon Sign, Sex Couple Led Sign, Naked Couple Neon Sign, Romantic Couple Neon Sign, Sensual Couple Led Signs, Bedroom Neon Lights point BDSM Leather Spreader Bar with cuff hooks, legs spreader bar restraint, full body bdsm bondage for 5 connectors, bdsm toys You have plenty of options when choosing a light up anal plug. Many of these toys are customizable, letting you remove the plug and replace it with any you like. You can make your favorite toy into a beautiful sparkly butt plug. Invite a burst of light and color into your intimate time. This LED plug not only adds a playful glow to your experience but also offers a seamless and stimulating journey. Don't miss your chance to light up your nights, and remember, the more color, the more fun! Perfectly Contoured for Pleasure

LED RGB Remote Plug – Love Plugs LED RGB Remote Plug – Love Plugs

Another great reason to try one of these light up butt plugs is the flexibility it gives you in the bedroom. You won’t need to keep the lights on to see what you’re doing, as the plug itself will give you a nice glow to set the mood. I recorded this last night at Pacha Ibiza. The girl was on the trapeze for a few minutes and I could see what looked like a massive butt plug in her (no harness or strap that I could see). Then all of a sudden the lasers turned on and the whole place went absolutely nuts. I figured I’d pass it along. Butt plugs are super fun and adding a LED light to a butt plug just makes it even more fun. There are quite a few different styles of butt plugs and a lot of them have at least one with an LED feature. succubus vesseled Orgonite Pyramid with a sex succubus in it | demon vessel | sex spell | succubus spell Endless Sex Drive Spell | Same Day Results | Manifest Sexual Energy for Best Sex Ever | Become a Sex God | Limitless LibidoThis small sized plug comes with a remote control and 3 bright LED lights on plug. Numerous color combinations. The batteries in both the plug and the remote are replaceable. The best LED butt plugs don’t come cheap. However, this unique device from Oxballs is an exception. Designed like a pig-hole, this device offers all the features that you would otherwise expect from a plug. The shape is comfortable and fits you perfectly and you can always stretch the hole as and when needed. Slut Tank Top Fill All Three Holes Whore Wear Bullrider Swinger Lifestyle Clothing BBC BDSM Daddy's Girl Sinnovator T-Shirt For a Badass Creative Who Invents New Immoral Ideas, Great Gift for Rebel, Co-Worker, or Friend As always, the same Loveplugs quality you know and love is present in these great plugs. Choose from various sizes of silicone and metal, with great feelings you’ll love to use. There are also different sizes and styles available to give you a nice comfortable led anal plug, or something that will challenge your body.

Butt Plugs for Anal Play in 2023, Tested by Sex Experts 20 Best Butt Plugs for Anal Play in 2023, Tested by Sex Experts

This LED plug, with its sleek length of 3.6 inches and comfortable width of 1.3 inches, is thoughtfully designed to ensure a smooth and satisfying experience. Its streamlined shape gently molds to your body, offering a comfortable and pleasurable insertion. The gentle curves and smooth surface create a sensory delight, making every moment count. Custom Neon Sign | Neon Sign | Personalized Gifts | Wedding Signs | Name Sign bedroom | Led Neon Lights | Party Neon Sign | Neon Sign bar Steel Flesh Tunnel- Price for one piece - Externally Threaded Screw Fit Ear Gauges- Surgical Steel Plugs and Tunnels ( 1.2mm to 30mm Sizes ) I'm the link between the manufacturers and the retail business, hence the reason why I know where the sex toy trends are going. Step into a world of glowing pleasure with this uniquely designed intimate toy. This plug features an array of 13 vibrant LED colors, each easily controlled by a wireless remote, inviting a spectrum of moods into your play. Immerse yourself in a dance of lights, with the hypo-allergenic, non-porous stainless steel providing a smooth ride every time. Never strain or interrupt your moments again, as the remote control effortlessly changes the colors to suit your whims.When it comes to the best-LED butt plugs, this glowing plug stands out with its beautiful silicone body and its incredible flashes of light. Currently, it features three different lights, and you can turn them on with a simple tap.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment