276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Happiest Baby Sleepea 5-Second Swaddle - 100% Organic Cotton Baby Swaddle Blanket - Doctor Designed Promotes Healthy Hip Development - Prevents Accidentally Scratching Face (Graphite Planets, Large)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Because Sleepea is made with soft organic cotton and breathable mesh panels, you can rest assured that your little one will not only sleep comfortably all night long (no matter the season), but they’ll snooze safely, too. After all, Sleepea was designed by renowned pediatrician Dr. Harvey Karp, the world’s leading swaddling expert. Having gone through four Leaps (and four month sleep regression) with the Snoo, I know it’s not a magic pill that will make Olive sleep automatically whenever she goes into it, however, more often than not it’s been a massive saviour. After setting everything up, I soon realised you had to have the Snoo moving and playing white noise all night. It felt a bit extravagant and could we really sleep with that going next to our bed? After turning down the volume to the lowest setting, it was pretty inoffensive. To the point where my husband asked if it was still playing. Now I think I’m going to miss the soothing white noise sending me to sleep at night! Yes, it's a lot of money, but if you’re clever, the resale value remains quite high, or a friend of mine actually rents hers out. Nevertheless, if you tot up the amount spent on night nannies, sleep guides, sleep experts and late night online shopping, you’ve probably spent more than the difference. As Olive is our first, it’s hard to compare but when considering other babies in my mum groups, she’s one of the best sleepers (sorry to be “ that mum”). She’s really good at self-settling and it’s not something we’ve had to directly work on as the responsive nature of the Snoo did it for us.

And, as of February 2020, it’s available in a variety of colors (pink, grey, blue, and green) and two patterns: a stars theme and what we assume, as the illustrations are a bit abstract, is a space theme with asteroids and ringed planets.As a parent your #1 job is to keep your precious bundle safe—and that means keeping blankets out of your bub’s bed. Sleepea Comforter Swaddle is a wearable, warm newborn swaddle blanket that safely keeps little ones cozy during cooler nights and naps. It’s made of a super-soft 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton shell that’s filled with 100% recycled insulation to give babies an extra warm swaddle when they need it. In this Sleepea review, we’ll explain how Sleepea works, offer some observations based on spending 30 days with it, and provide the awesome, the wish it were different, and a verdict. to 68 degrees Fahrenheit: Use a swaddle with a 2.0 to 3.5 TOG and dress Baby in long-sleeve cotton PJs with or without a cotton bodysuit It took 10 minutes max, including opening the box! It’s literally a case of screwing on the legs and plugging in the power cable. Sleepea is the ultra-soft, simple-to-use swaddle that helps babies sleep better and happier. Our patented 5-Second Swaddle design makes safely wrapping your lovebug as stress-free as can be!

Because Sleepea is made with soft organic cotton and breathable mesh panels, you can rest assured that your little one will not only sleep comfortably all night long (no matter the season), but they will snooze safely, too. After all, Sleepea was designed by renowned paediatrician Dr. Harvey Karp, the world’s leading swaddling expert. At the time of getting the Snoo, Olive was just over five weeks old. Sleep wise, she’s actually a dream at night, but during the day was another story with well over an hour trying to get her down. She goes down for her first nap of the day and more often than not, a second with the remaining naps on the move (not ideal but pram walks are life for mums).Because Sleepea is made with soft organic cotton and breathable mesh panels, you can rest assured that your little one will not only sleep comfortably all night long (no matter the season), but they’ll snooze safely, too. After all, Sleepea was designed by renowned paediatrician Dr. Harvey Karp, the world’s leading swaddling expert. The shaking seems a tad unnerving to begin with, but when you think about all the movement in daily life that gets a baby off to sleep, i.e walking in a carrier, it makes perfect sense. Is the Snoo easy to set up?

Dual position – arms pinned or free –Calvin, as he approached 4 months, didn’t seem to like to have his arms strapped down, so it was nice to have the smart band that can strap arms down, or if your baby is ready to have arms freed, you just be put the band around body. Calvin is a wiggler, so this is nice. Even when he wiggles his arms free, he isn’t pulling it up over his face, and I didn’t have to worry about it covering his face and increasing SIDS risk.

What’s a Sleepea? How does it work?

One thing I was concerned about was hip health as some experts suggest that swaddling isn’t great for hip development, however Happiest Baby advised that the swaddle has been designed with this in mind and therefore has mesh material and enough room for the knees to drop outwards.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment