276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LTAKK MHA Rabbit Hero Mirko Bunny Bodysuit Costume for My Hero Academia Bunny Cosplay Suit

£25.245£50.49Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Beats me,” Katsuki replied, “You’re the one that was here before. You tell me.” he paused for a moment, before turning to his partner, a fire in his eyes, “Wait a minute, you didn’t just make all this up just to get me in this suit did you?” he growled, hovering over the timid hero.

Though you’re alone now, even in this crowd of people. Swaying your hips and moving to the rhythm of the music as you close your eyes. On the top of your head, your rabbit twitch faintly in response to the loud beat, but you don’t want to leave. It feels so good to just let everything go, even if just for a short time. Huh, guess I don’t look too bad in this after all,” he mused, turning to Izuku, “What do you think, nerd?” Bakugo-kun? He wouldn’t talk to us when we got to his room.” Ochaco explained, “He just barked at us to leave and wouldn’t open the door.” Rumi's surname Usagiyama contained the kanji for "rabbit, hare, cony" (兎) ( usagi) and "mountain, hill" (山) ( yama).Everyone is in costume and part of the fun tonight is seeing what people are dressed up as. Of course, there are quite a few people in hero costumes. A decent amount of All Might costumes, a few Hawks costumes, some other heroes. There are also plenty of other costumes at this party; monsters, pop culture figures, anime characters, slashers from horror movies. Another aspect that has contributed to the popularity of the “Mirko Outfit” is the sense of empowerment it gives to fans. Many fans have expressed that seeing Deku in this outfit gives them a sense of motivation and inspiration, as it shows that anyone, even those without natural powers, can become a powerful and skilled hero. You’re dancing with one of your friends, enjoying yourself and getting lost in the music. The pleasant buzz of the alcohol keeping you in high spirits even when a guy asks her to dance with him. That’s okay! No, you’re happy for her even! She looks so excited! Something came up.” A third voice entered the fray. The two turned to see Shoto appearing from around the corner, dressed in the very same bunny costume as they were, “Everyone had to head into town. Something big’s going down right now and they left as soon as we heard about it. I stayed behind to fill you two in.”

You hadn’t thought about him much at all, though you were confused about why your coworkers so adamantly insisted that he was creepy. Honestly, to you, he just seemed a bit lonely. Like so many of your other customers. Kacchan…” Izuku began, approaching him slowly, “Everyone’s waiting for you in the common room. Come on! You should join us!” Enhanced Senses: Due to her quirk, Mirko naturally possessed the enhanced senses exhibited by rabbits. Her sense of hearing was far superior to an average person's, allowing her to register minute sounds from far away. Her sense of smell was equally impressive, as it granted her the power to smell the blood and sweat of a fight from a fair distance away. Her survival instincts were akin to an animal's to the point that she could tell how dangerous an opponent was just by looking at them. When she first saw Tomura Shigaraki in stasis, Mirko instantly knew thanks to her rabbit instincts that the world would be in danger if he was allowed to awaken. Katsuki scoffed, “Me? Embarrassed?! Ha!” he guffawed, “That’s rich! I’m not embarrassed by anything!” D-Deku…” he stammered, before regaining his composure, “What are you doing here, and why are you wearing that? You look stupid in that costume.”

Required Cookies & Technologies

Oh? Oh! No, no! I’m okay with it!” Putting on a smile to reassure them both, you nod. “I mean, it’s to honor Mirko, right? It’s not like you’re doing it to make fun of rabbit quirks. It’s an homage. And…it wouldn’t be a Mirko costume without the ears and tail.” No!” Monarch cries out, trying to break free from his icy prison, “I won’t be defeated like this! My year isn’t over yet! I won’t surrender my title!” Soon, he realizes it was pointless, and succumbs to tears, accepting defeat, “this isn’t how I wanted things to end.” he whines. So, for now, he memorizes where you live. He even takes note of what door is yours and he’s soon able to figure out what window is yours. Once you’re inside, he quietly approaches your door and puts four fingers against it, keeping his thumb raised so it won’t crumble apart beneath his touch. His eyes shift to the nameplate beside the door and he commits your name to memory so he can search for you online later. How’s this?” You gesture to a table near a window and your eyes meet his as they lift. There’s a slight change in your expression, but you don’t recoil. No, it’s more like a curiosity rather than disgust or unease. Sweet…cute bunny. So I heard you guys caught the villain!” she squeaked, jumping up and down, “That’s so cool! How hard was the fight?”

In a scene exclusive to episode 82 of the anime adaptation, Mirko appeared as a silhouette behind All Might in a video made by the obscure villain Gentle Criminal. Costume…party. He overheard everything that was said. From how your coworkers insulted him and how you defended him…to the details about the party. A costume party at a nightclub. Doesn’t that sound nice? And you’re going to be dressed as Mirko? Bunny ears…and a fluffy little puffball of a tail. He didn’t know there was a bunny girl working here. No, every time he’s come to the maid café, he’s always served by the same boring waitresses. Girls that don’t even put on a sweet act for him anymore when they’re talking to him, but he’s seen them fawn all over the other guys that come here. Heh?! Shut up!” he barked, but he didn’t mean it. The two started giggling like schoolchildren, their affection for each other deep.I know,” Izuku nodded, “Which is why I know you’ll put on that suit, because Mirko is one of your favorite heroes, and you know that you’ll look amazing in it, because you look amazing in everything, Kacchan.” he smirked, peering down, “You’ve also had a boner ever since I walked in, so I know you like what you’re seeing.” I’m positive. If you really want to, though, I’m sure you could ask her. I heard she’s pretty responsive to direct messages…well, if they’re not the creepy kind.” You laugh along with your coworkers and they tell you the details about the party. A costume party…with everyone from the café dressing up like Mirko. You’re half-tempted to wear another costume, just to mix things up, but end up agreeing to get a Mirko costume like them. When your shift finally ends, he watches you slip out of the café and set off down the street. Shigaraki follows you at a distance, making sure that there are always people between you so you won’t notice him. His scarlet eyes fixed on your form, taking in the sight of you in your casual clothes. Even that t-shirt and shorts make him twitch with arousal and he’s so tempted to just take you now. Though none of that is on your mind tonight. No, your thoughts are occupied by this unshakable feeling that you’re somehow doing something wrong by dressing like Mirko. Standing in front of your mirror, you turn a bit and look at your reflection.

Huh? Party…?” You tilt your head, your right ear twitching on the top of your head. Trying to remember if they mentioned something about a party before, but drawing a blank. Luna Fall: "Luna Fall" was a technique Mirko used with her powerful legs. Striking from above, the Rabbit Hero would raise her leg above her head and arc it down towards her victim. The pure force of the strike would drive her helpless opponent into the solid ground beneath their feet. Mirko was first seen unleashing this technique on a High-End Nomu, driving it into the ground and partially crushing its head. Ouch!” he yelped as it snapped around his groin. His balls were only barely being held in place by the thong. Izuku reached behind him and zipped the leotard up, smiling with glee at seeing his bunny tail behind him. “This feels great,” he grinned, feeling the collar and wiggling his butt and little cotton tail. Kacchan…” Izuku sighed. Unphased, he turned the knob and opened the door, despite his friend’s wishes, “I’m coming in, Kacchan!”Another look in his direction makes your frown deepen. Honestly, he doesn’t strike you as creepy. Maybe a little socially awkward, but not creepy. You know some guys come in here because they have trouble talking to girls. For them, this is kind of like training or like a source of a little bit of social interaction to help with loneliness. They expected to hear raucous applause as the elevator stopped and the doors slid open on the ground floor, but when they stepped out of the car, the only thing that greeted them was an eerie silence and the sound of the television. What had once been a lively party was now an empty room with only the remnants of what had been. The two heroes looked around, wondering where everyone had gone. The television was on. It had been when Izuku left, tuned to a channel that played nothing but music with no commercial breaks, but now it was on a different channel, and whatever channel that was was currently on a commercial break. It was all very uncharacteristic of his classmates. Izuku said nothing. Katsuki had a way of making him speechless, whether that be with his brazenness or his pride. This, however, was neither of those qualities. It was a side of the explosion hero that rarely saw the light of day, and never in public. He tried to mask it with his bravado, but Izuku saw right through it. He was one of the few that could. If he asks, Kurogiri will help him. Kurogiri can make the arrangements he’ll need. As for the day, Shigaraki wants it to happen the day of your little party. So he can take you in that costume. For the days that follow your first meeting, he has to abstain from visiting the maid café…but he still watches you from the store across the street and he still follows you home every night. Monarch dries his tears, “I’m sorry. I have some anger issues and I don’t have a good lid on my emotions. I need help. I didn’t mean to do any of this, I swear.” The tiger falls to his knees and presses his head to the floor, “please forgive me.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment