276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Novel Version "Lilah"

£6.425£12.85Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They wouldn't even let me drive here. I had to walk a full thirty-five minutes from my house to town square.

He once told me that the older you get, the less and less you care about what people think about you. I make it to the nonfiction corner and I begin looking at books for him. I'm assuming he wouldn't like to read fairy tales. Grey stands in between my legs and I'm glad I have napkins over my face because I'm blushing like a mother-frigger right now. Azalea, oh honey," her eyes fill with concern and I silently thank God that she's sober and not my father. Two hundred whole dollars. I told him that I didn't want to take his money but he insisted and I can't turn down money like that so I took it.

I peek out the little window only to see it raining cats and dogs outside. That was the ghost I thought I heard, duh.

He's like a bull in a china closet and I need to get out of here. I can only take but so many of his hateful glares. My big girl britches are slowly falling off.

A short five minutes later, I pull up to the sidewalk leading to town square. I hop out my Forerunner and begin walking amongst the many people. The scar above my eyebrow. The huge scar along my shin. The scars on my knee. The terrible scar on my rib. I pull on a flowy pale yellow sundress. I decide against a sweater to go over top of it but I'll probably regret it, but Mr. Terrip always keeps the store at 58 degrees Fahrenheit.

He never had anything to do with me," he starts and I grow sad, "I lived in the house 'till I was seventeen, you know that."Go ahead, glare at me all you want. Glare at the girl with a busted lip and broken-in-half-nose," I jump at him to scare him but he doesn't move.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment