276°
Posted 20 hours ago

KitSound Harlem Wireless Bluetooth On-Ear Headphones with Mic - Rose Gold

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Bluetooth range is 10m, which is fine for when you’re out and about using your phone as the music device. When pairing, however, I found on one instance that my phone simply wouldn’t find the Harlem. It didn’t matter how many times I tried restarting the pairing process or turned off the Bluetooth or headphones, the set just wouldn’t pop up on my phone’s list of Bluetooth devices. Once I moved, it seemed to fix things. I bought a new phone, but my problem consists of the fact that my wireless headphones are still paired up through bluetooth to the phone that wont open its screen anymore. headphones wont connect to tv. when charging red and blue lights flash, has worked perfectly before today, can any one help me please ? my headphones make constant noise that they need charging, but when connecting to charge, the red light stays for 5 min and then turns off. the moment I disconnect them from charging, I get the charge-me again signal. any solution or an idea as to why is this happening? I only had them for less than 12 months.

KitSound KSHARRG Harlem Wireless Bluetooth On-Ear Headphones

Microsoft has a built-in audio troubleshooter to fix sound problems in Windows computers. The audio troubleshooter will scan for common problems including drive glitches, suspended audio services, and other issues. If it finds any problems, it will then recommend appropriate fixes you can try.

Frequently Asked Questions about KitSound Harlem Headphone

Excellent headphone, works perfectly idle for gym use. I’ve been wanting a pair of wireless headphones for awhile now to use at gym, this product is by far the best I’ve used, great for when jogging very light excellent sound quality and the best part is that it’s very cheap and fashionable. Would highly recommend to buy this product: LG SMART TV)..I cannot find a way to get them to work,can you let me know if they are compatible with my TV? Home > Audio, TV & Photo > Headphones > KitSound Headphones > KitSound Metro Headphone Manual KitSound Metro Headphone Designed with comfort in mind, the KitSound Harlem headphone has a depth of 149 millimeters, a height of 74 millimeters, and a width of 175 millimeters. Its adjustable headband ensures a secure and comfortable fit for extended listening sessions.

KitSound Engage 2 Wireless Bluetooth On Ear Headphones with KitSound Engage 2 Wireless Bluetooth On Ear Headphones with

no clue if they're broken but they're kind of turning on, making a fuzzing/fizzing sound then shutting off with no warning, also will only turn on when on charge.. help? As mentioned, these are billed as over-ear headphones, but they really do fit more like an on-ear pair. As a result, they aren’t particularly comfortable. The padded ear cups are soft enough, but once I put the set on my head, the pads sat on much of my outer ear, which became progressively hotter the longer I wore them. Passive noise cancellation isn’t too bad, either. No doubt some of that is down to the sheer fatness of the low end, which manages to drown out a lot of the outside noise. But the set generally does a decent job of isolating you from the surrounding environment anyway. Should I buy the KitSound Harlem?My phone refuses to turn its screen on. Its touch screen has proven to still work, but it just simply refuses to open the screen. Is it possible to listen to two sources at once? I.E. listen to a podcast via Bluetooth and my portable games console via the aux? Thanks

KitSound Immerse 55 Wireless Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones KitSound Immerse 55 Wireless Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones

Home > Audio, TV & Photo > Headphones > KitSound Headphones > KitSound Harlem Headphone Manual KitSound Harlem Headphone My KS Harlem bluetooth headphones make an intermittent bleeping sound every couple of minutes: a single half-second long bleep. Depending on your Bluetooth headset maker, the factory resetting process may vary. The below steps apply to Sennheiser HD 4.40 BT headset. For instructions specific to your headset, refer to the user manual for your device.Noise Canceling is a technique that is mainly used in headphones. Active noise control is used to lower or eliminate the influence of ambient noise. I have had this product 3 days, the headphones worked perfectly well for these three days, on the 4th day the headphones stopped working yet both computer and headphones state they are connected. With a decent design, a huge battery life, and a good range of features at a super-affordable price, these still offer incredible value for money, though. KitSound Harlem – Design and comfort Sitting at the cheapest end of the affordable wireless headphone market, the KitSound Harlem aim to provide solid sound quality and wireless capabilities at what is, frankly, a startlingly low price point. I would like to know if its possible to use... Maybe a third party program, thats capable of unpairing my problematic phone from my headphones.

Headphone - Manuals - Manuall Manual KitSound Metro Headphone - Manuals - Manuall

I can’t say whether these headphones actually go for 30 hours, as over the course of my time with the set I couldn’t say precisely how long I’ve actually listened. But it’s certainly close to the 30-hour limit, and the Harlem are still going strong. Sounds over 80 decibel (dB) can start to damage hearing. Sounds over 120 dB immediately damage hearing. The severity of the damage depens on how often and how long the sound is present. Another workaround to power off a Bluetooth headset is to use an audio cable. Connect the audio cable to your headset, and that should automatically turn off the Bluetooth adapter. The KitSound Harlem headphone is a wireless audio device that offers a convenient and immersive listening experience. With a weight of 190 grams, it is lightweight and portable, allowing users to enjoy their favorite music on the go. The headphone features a Bluetooth version of 4.1, providing seamless connectivity to compatible devices within a range of 10 meters. Next, put the device into pairing mode. To do this, press and hold the Power button for 10 seconds or until you see both the Blue and Red lights flashing.On the other side of the wheel, along the bottom of the right ear cup, sits the micro-USB charging port, alongside a power button that’s also used for pairing. Hiding the controls under the cup in this manner further adds to the sleekness, helping the Harlem maintain an impressively streamlined look for a set at this price. Beautiful - Design, Quality, Layout everything in fact. Easy set up and operation, very comfy to wear. Excellent sound. Comes with little ENGLISH only booklet, also brings up a small simple on-screen volume control when using the vol dial - perfect. 100% highly recommended.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment